United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wemberlee 29th of feb...

See you there topreds....
Its not a leap year mate. 26th.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Am I right in saying you wanted Valencia to play centre midfield.
I refer you to my previous post.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:48 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

We're £#%&! away from home.

Probably score once if the new disabled section put an 11 together.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rashford. awful.

not darmian, then?

£#%&! me.
Darmian is just an awful footballer. You expect more from Rashford. At no point did any of our forward players look on the same page. Nobody behind them had a clue how to cope with Hull's midfield. Carrick looked every inch the old man out there tonight, Pogba aside from his goal was utter dross and Herrera was in full on headless chicken mode.

This is Hull we're talking about here, £#%&!ing HULL. A demoralised rabble of shit who were 2-0 down on the night. Let's not sugar coat it..some of those Hull players out there tonight hadn't played in 4 months, plucked players out of the reserves...missing a first choice defender and they were giving us the £#%&!ing Ole's... Somehow they've managed to beat us on the night and at no point did we even look like creating a clear cut chance.

They've got to go away to Arsenal, Spurs in May when the pressure is at it's highest and if that collective aimless heads-gone of a performance is anything to go by against a team of utter dross....then it looks like i was spot on when I said they won't finish 4th or higher.

silv

Are there three more boring people in the world than that trio in the studio?

Sparky chill out. -4 degrees they were 2-0 up and didn't fancy it

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Why must jem always have some sort of pink elephant of a player he can complain about the manager not picking who would solve all issues if picked?
I mean I like TFM as well, but the idea he is the solution to all our problems now?

jem

Quote:
Why must jem always have some sort of pink elephant of a player he can complain about the manager not picking who would solve all issues if picked?
it's not about any player. it's about having a balanced team.

Cream

Quote:
Not a United manager in living memory who Jem couldn't have improved on.

Jose - mental!

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hull could barely put a team together and we weren't far off full strength. Completely unacceptable and I suspect Jose will let them know as much.

Smalling hasn't always been THIS bad has he??
Yeah apart from Bailly, Valencia, Shaw, Rojo at CB, Martial and Mkhitaryan it was pretty much full strength.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Sapien

Jose

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:50 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Sparky, ziggy and AK?

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:51 PM
Buck

Lingard is the English Pedro.

What he lacks in skill he makes up with great movement and tireless running which is why he gets picked over more gifted players.

But he needs the other players to be on a similar wavelength hence why on nights like tonight he sticks out like a sore thumb always deferring the ball and showing a real lack of quality - because everyone else is static.

There's no space to run into and he hasn't got the individual quality to make his own.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Yeah apart from Bailly, Valencia, Shaw, Rojo at CB, Martial and Mkhitaryan it was pretty much full strength.
Compared to the almost totally random assortment Hull put out, yes it was.

We didn't just think we had already qualified, we thought we only had to turn up to win on the night too. Not good enough.

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Oddly enough, Zlatan has dropped off since he was rested. Was at his best with games coming thick n fast. I suppose we couldn't keep flickering going him but "big fellas need to keep playing". All we need to do is break the sacred taboo and sub him, to save his legs
Utd need to be prepared just in case Zlat picks up an injury that will keep him out for an extended period. I am surprised he has not experimented more in some of the cup games.

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Compared to the almost totally random assortment Hull put out, yes it was.

We didn't just think we had already qualified, we thought we only had to turn up to win on the night too. Not good enough.
Helps when your team gets a penalty for £#%&! all too.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Lingard is the English Pedro.

What he lacks in skill he makes up with great movement and tireless running which is why he gets picked over more gifted players.

But he needs the other players to be on a similar wavelength hence why on nights like tonight he sticks out like a sore thumb always deferring the ball and showing a real lack of quality - because everyone else is static.

There's no space to run into and he hasn't got the individual quality to make his own.
Are you on £#%&!ing drugs?

Unread 26-01-2017, 10:53 PM
dunk

What did Jose say?

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Helps when your team gets a penalty for £#%&! all too.
Something which (almost uniquely) never happens for us, of course.

puressence

Jose aftermatch 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 30 seconds

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Sparky, jem and red in cumbria.