United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2007, 05:30 PM
1MUFC

Default Had my season ticket renewal this morning

Comes with a little disc in the shape of a credit card with an Alex Ferguson interview on it saying how great I am.

Unread 26-05-2007, 05:35 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Comes with a little disc in the shape of a credit card with an Alex Ferguson interview on it saying how great I am.

he said the same to me aswell
I thought I was the one

Unread 26-05-2007, 05:36 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978
he said the same to me aswell
I thought I was the one
Sorry walker he was speaking to me, Gary Neville sent me one as well

Unread 26-05-2007, 05:45 PM
1MUFC

Btw, says carling cup games up to the semi final stage will have 25% off them, we don’t go in it until the £#%&!ing semi final or summat

Unread 26-05-2007, 05:47 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
Btw, says carling cup games up to the semi final stage will have 25% off them, we don’t go in it until the £#%&!ing semi final or summat
only if the other club agree to it
its a £#%&!in insult that automatic %@#$&!s. thats why ive give mine up this year

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

is the season ticket renewal a CD-Rom then

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:23 PM
walker1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
is the season ticket renewal a CD-Rom then

its a card with the details printed inside with a cd ROM card

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

that's the renewal...ffs I was just gonna bin it

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:27 PM
walker1978

Quote:
that's the renewal...ffs I was just gonna bin it

i nearly did after i opened it mate.

Jeff is having mine next season

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

nice one ...I give him two games before he's 'asked to relocate'

if I'd known you were selling it mate I'd have had yours, they can £#%&! off with their auto cup scheme shite

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:36 PM
walker1978

Quote:
nice one ...I give him two games before he's 'asked to relocate'

if I'd known you were selling it mate I'd have had yours, they can £#%&! off with their auto cup scheme shite

I just mentioned to jeff on the phone yesterday that i was thinking of £#%&!ing it off for a year and hed just lost the one he had last year (the lad wants it back now) so i said he could have mine.

that auto %@#$&!s really has £#%&!in riled me.

my father in law drives his own wagons, at nights. he cannot make it to any midweek games, and hasnt for the last 2 or 3 years. why should he have to buy tickets for games he knows he cant go to and then have to piss about trying to sell it. its a £#%&!ing joke mate

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

I know mate we gave up cup scheme a few years ago, as you know it costs me a ton plus for every home game before I've bought a beer so I should be allowed the option of binning a Tuesday night against Plymouth reserves at OT if I feel like it

Unread 26-05-2007, 06:41 PM
walker1978

Quote:
I know mate we gave up cup scheme a few years ago, as you know it costs me a ton plus for every home game before I've bought a beer so I should be allowed the option of binning a Tuesday night against Plymouth reserves at OT if I feel like it

exactly mate. they really dont give a £#%&! do they.
especially when theres no gaurantee of a final ticket when youve been to every game

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Jason Todd

to be honest I think fergie's bang out of order jumping in on the renewal thing. There's an argument about him staying away from the business side but to encourage people to renew at rip off prices is taking the piss and another example of his lack of principles these days.

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:10 PM
paddy2times

i know i am probably being naieve but how the £#%&! can someone force you to buy tickets for a game if you can't go to it,there must be some law protecting you from this,it's like booking a holiday to florida and being forced to buy passes to every attraction kmowing full well you can't possibly go to them.

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Cantona's collar

The auto cup scheme is an absolute piss take, i work rotating shifts which means some weeks i have to work till 10pm yet the club think its fine to try and force me into buying a ticket for a game i can't attend, the worst thing is that next season we will be getting a swipe card which will make passing on spares a £#%&!ing nightmare

My book is going out on loan next season, its the pub and Skysports for me.
At least the landlord doesn't force me into buying a packet of scampi fries with my pint.

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:21 PM
In 76 now this is true

FFS, you cant blame fergie for appearing on a club dvd. He wont even have a clue what prices are etc.
What next, slagging off Ronaldo for being on the season ticket cover?

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Spiffy

I hope none of you complain next year when he raises prices again.

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Enjoying Insanity

I wouldn't put the DVD into your computer to play it.

Rumour has it that it contains a trojan to steal your online bank details, and then transfers all your cash into the @#%&! Families account to pay off their debt.

You have been warned.

Unread 26-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Jason Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
FFS, you cant blame fergie for appearing on a club dvd. He wont even have a clue what prices are etc.
What next, slagging off Ronaldo for being on the season ticket cover?
if fergie doesn't have a clue about season ticket prices then he's even more ignorant than I thought. He's quick enough to moan about the price of a burger at wembley so he should look a bit closer to home.
Closed Thread