United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 05-01-2018, 09:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Go by that then, AVB is a better manager than SAF and should be United manager.

#Justsayin #Gothers
beginning to look like it tbh

Old 05-01-2018, 10:09 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Who won the last meeting of the sides?

#justsayin

Old 05-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Success is relative to the job, when Wagner took over at Huddersfield they were in a relegation battle in division one, he's got them to comfortable mid table prem in 2 seasons, the idea of appointing him would make this board lose it's shit, but I'd argue relatively speaking he's done a better job with a net spend of a 3rd of a Pogba than we have spending hundreds of millions.
He definitely gets a tune out of them.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:22 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
They look very composed.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:30 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
not sure he has the x-factor, but I recall that louis likes him.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
There was an article recently that said Mou and Woodward didn't get along, obvs could be complete bull shit, but that along with all the other stories makes you think.
They probably donít. But Woodward needs mourinho, both financially and politically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
I wouldn't get Ancelotti either, it's time the club tried harder to look for a coach, rather than just going off past success with big clubs actually look for a manager that's doing a good job with the resources he's got like Sarri, Marcelino or Nagelsmann. Go for a league winner like Jardim or Allegri. Look to South America with someone like Gallardo or Sampaoli. Just look deeper than the trophy cabinet.

Success is relative to the job, when Wagner took over at Huddersfield they were in a relegation battle in division one, he's got them to comfortable mid table prem in 2 seasons, the idea of appointing him would make this board lose it's shit, but I'd argue relatively speaking he's done a better job with a net spend of a 3rd of a Pogba than we have spending hundreds of millions.
Christ, over the years that would have had us appointing managers like Mike Walker, Paul le Guen, and just about every other flavour of the month whoíd had a good year or two. Fergie is the benchmark for appointments. Did something special in Scotland, proven and was the very best manager in Britain at the time we appointed him. Thatís mourinho. Wagner ffs.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 05-01-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Poop

Conte on the clown comment:

I think that he has to see himself in the past, maybe he was speaking about himself in the past. Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don't know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit, when you forget what you do in the past.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Conte on the clown comment:

I think that he has to see himself in the past, maybe he was speaking about himself in the past. Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don't know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit, when you forget what you do in the past.
A Carly Simon song comes to mind for some reason.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:46 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
A Carly Simon song comes to mind for some reason.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:53 PM
Clarkie

How or why did Conte think Mourinho was talking about him?