Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Not one mention of the fans.
Why would he mention the fans?

Old 04-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Jose Mourinho has rubbished claims he is set to quit Manchester United in the summer and said he wants to stay beyond his current deal.

Mourinho has been linked with a summer move to Paris St Germain, amid reports he is unhappy with life at United and trailing runaway Premier League leaders Manchester City by 15 points.

But Mourinho - halfway through a three-year deal - insisted he remains committed to United ahead of Friday's FA Cup third round tie at home to Derby and said he will only leave when the Old Trafford hierarchy want him to go.

"I don't see any reason not to stay," said Mourinho.

"I still have a contract, I am in the middle of my contract, not the last couple of months, and my desire is to stay until the owners and the board is happy with my work.

"If you want to speak about some news, I say garbage, I don't find a better word than to define the talk.

"If you want to ask me directly, which I suppose you want, if I see myself next season in Manchester United, I say I see myself [here] and, as I told when I arrived, I'm going to leave when the club wants me to leave, because I have no intention to leave at all.

"My intention is to stay, to work and improve and return the club where to the club belongs.

"Speaking about my work and connecting my work with the garbage news, is to say the worst thing anyone can do to myself, is not to say I am a bad manager or under-performing, the worst thing someone can do is put one inch of doubt into my professionalism, to every detail related to my job.

"So, yes, the garbage news affected me just on this aspect, because it's something I don't admit.

"I repeat, I'm in the middle of my contract. If I'm going to sign a new one, it depends on the club, but my commitment is total and I want to stay.

"I see myself here [after three years], it's just a question of the club, the board, the owners, Mr Woodward.

"They are all happy with my contribution and they want me to stay beyond the end of this contract."

Mourinho, 55 later this month, also insisted he still has a fierce desire to win and said just because he does not jump around on the touchline does not mean he lacks passion.

"Because I don't behave as a clown on the touchline it means I lost my passion?" said Mourinho.

"I prefer to do the way I do it. Much more mature, better for my team and myself.

"You don't have to behave like a crazy guy on the touchline. The way a person is dedicated to his work, not what you do in front of the cameras."

Old 04-01-2018, 01:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlo panaflex
not sure if just koppas being koppas, but his wife and his daughter have the same name.

But, his daughter takes the piss big time. Rumours abound that she's marching around london with the baps now fully out

id still be bathing her

Old 04-01-2018, 02:00 PM
ziggyman17

Great news from the manager........... Now give him a new contract, he earned after getting us 2 trophies last season, the team is on the up, now back him 100% or sell up... The gimps can only ride the gravy train as long as the team remains successful by winning trophies, 3-4 years without any silverware and the sponsors ( which the gimps love so much ) will head for the hills, the fuckers can only ride the Fergie wave for so long..

Old 04-01-2018, 02:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Great news from the manager........... Now give him a new contract, he earned after getting us 2 trophies last season, the team is on the up, now back him 100% or sell up... The gimps can only ride the gravy train as long as the team remains successful by winning trophies, 3-4 years without any silverware and the sponsors ( which the gimps love so much ) will head for the hills, the fuckers can only ride the Fergie wave for so long..
*chortle-snort*

Old 04-01-2018, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
The club cannot continue to be so utterly fucking dependent on the manager imo.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:16 PM
20 times

Quote:

Old 04-01-2018, 02:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
just seen his presser on ssn.

who's the `clown running up and down the touchline` he keeps referring to?

1 bullet to take out three or four wankers.

MY manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman

Old 04-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The club cannot continue to be so utterly f***ing dependent on the manager imo.
So the club didn't depend on Fergie at all then no?
Come off it