United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG
who wouldn't know an offside trap if they trod in one and it took their Rooney loving leg off.
you would not appear to understand the offside trap.

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:33 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
You do this every time. Do you really think I do it to get views?

I could get a 1000 views like true geordie and the like tomorrow. The reason I don't is because I say it how it is and have an opinion. Unlike the others who speak the obvious and get hundreds of subscribers from Asia and Africa who wouldn't know an offside trap if they trod in one and it took their Rooney loving leg off.

you dont do it for the glory you do it for the truth....

a bit of a messiah

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:39 PM
MarkG

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
you dont do it for the glory you do it for the truth....

a bit of a messiah
Exactly. I'm not repeat not Jesus though. I don't want to get bogged down in that whole debate again.

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:46 PM
ashtonred

Quote:

I could get a 1000 views like true geordie and the like tomorrow. The reason I don't is because I say it how it is and have an opinion. Unlike the others who speak the obvious and get hundreds of subscribers from Asia and Africa who wouldn't know an offside trap if they trod in one and it took their Rooney loving leg off.

Unread 31-10-2014, 10:49 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Exactly. I'm not repeat not Jesus though. I don't want to get bogged down in that whole debate again.
I'm impressed by the lad's humility

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:34 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

Keep going Mark, I think you are doing well.

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Chicarito

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
Stop mentioning my name,i'm not the only one who thinks you're a @#%&!.
Quote:
I'll take that as a bite.

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:40 PM
jem

Quote:
indeed.

imagine the size of £#%&!ing nails we'd need.

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:42 PM
armchair

I wish people would discuss the content of Mark's videos rather than attacking the man himself. I don't see many others posting discussion threads let alone making videos to incite debate.

Unread 31-10-2014, 11:47 PM
rogieop

He does realise that offside traps aren't actually traps though doesn't he?

Unread 01-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Withers

Newcomer of the year nqat.

Love Mark.

Unread 01-11-2014, 07:13 AM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I wish people would discuss the content of Mark's videos rather than attacking the man himself. I don't see many others posting discussion threads let alone making videos to incite debate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Newcomer of the year nqat.

Love Mark.
Maybe if he did his interviews in gif style he would be more accepted. He will laugh about these days when he is anchor man on BT sport.

Unread 01-11-2014, 07:16 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Maybe if he did his interviews in gif style he would be more accepted. He will laugh about these days when he is anchor man on BT sport.
when he does end up on BT or SKY i will be more proud than when my dog first #@&%!ed his leg for a piss

Unread 01-11-2014, 07:26 AM
elephantstone

Yep he is fine tuning his show on the most hostile stage imaginable. He's no mug, make no mistake about that.

Unread 01-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Clarkie

Not watching his videos until he gets a theme song or jingle.

Fair is fair

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:09 AM
believe

Still haven't watched lol

Ps there's already a thread discussing the derby too.

Unread 01-11-2014, 09:54 AM
MarkG

But I dressed up as Stephen Hendry to do mine.

Unread 01-11-2014, 10:35 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Witter and carrick16 did it. Ambushed me. Knocked on my door dressed as Jedward and assumed it was trick or treaters. A punch to the face later and it turns out that's their normal look.
Carrick and Witters need to rethink their attack. Golders fending them off with one hand and delivering virtual slaps with the other. All done with a wry smile.

Haven't watched any of his videos tbf but gets my NOTY for putting the retweet sages deservedly in their place.

Unread 01-11-2014, 10:39 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
But I dressed up as Stephen Hendry to do mine.
This is who you should aspire to. Study one of the greatest sports presenters of all time, Desmond Lynam. Plenty of more vids on YouTube.

You need to be more relaxed and appear more comfortable when you look into the camera. One final thing - a smile or two works wonders.

PS: Do the research before making your vids, too many clangers being dropped.

Good Luck

Unread 01-11-2014, 11:43 PM
MarkG

What clangers have I dropped? Saying what you think tends to mean you believe in your own opinion. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't make them clangers.

I have total confidence in what I'm saying and who I am. I'm Mark Goldbridge.
Closed Thread