United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Camel

Default Re: Phil Legend Neville

top red. could do with a bit of his attitude when it comes to cleaning players boots these days.

Unread 20-11-2009, 02:08 AM
wonky no

i've got to be honest here and i never slag fergie off but it baffled me why we let flip go. people go on about stam gate but philip was a bigger mystery. at the time we were re-building our midfield, looking to sign players.

phil will, in my eyes, always be remembered for those games against the arse but he played equally as well against other teams, ok i know he wanted first team regularity but at the time he deserved it. he was head and shoulders above most of what we were buying in and we even ended up with o'shea in midfield.

how we could do with him now!

Unread 20-11-2009, 02:10 AM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i've got to be honest here and i never slag fergie off but it baffled me why we let flip go. people go on about stam gate but philip was a bigger mystery. at the time we were re-building our midfield, looking to sign players.

phil will, in my eyes, always be remembered for those games against the arse but he played equally as well against other teams, ok i know he wanted first team regularity but at the time he deserved it. he was head and shoulders above most of what we were buying in and we even ended up with o'shea in midfield.

It was Nevilles decision wasn't it? Wanted first team football I think..

Unread 20-11-2009, 02:19 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
It was Nevilles decision wasn't it? Wanted first team football I think..
yeah, said that above but at the time he deserved first team football. seemed harsh that fergie let him go..

Unread 20-11-2009, 04:36 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no

Word
Closed Thread