United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:41 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Default Will Moyes be Fergies worst decision

I will say yes, not up for it yet am afraid.

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:43 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Classic DaFrebshers

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:43 PM
red in cumbria

"Apres moi, le deluge".

Nft.

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Classic DaFrebshers

He's only just put his shoe on a truth mine though hasn't he?

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Mr Castro

Not yet, but it could be.

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:56 PM
TheKitchenSink

liam miller and bebe probably worse at this point in time. by the time summer rolls around, though...

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:58 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

He's only just put his shoe on a truth mine though hasn't he?
Or...could it be...Fergie's best

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:58 PM
armchair

I doubt it was 100% his decision. He gave them a shortlist and they picked the cheapest and least controversial yes man who wouldn't make waves. Shouldn't have been 100% his decision either.

Unread 28-09-2013, 07:59 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I doubt it was 100% his decision. He gave them a shortlist and they picked the cheapest and least controversial yes man who wouldn't make waves. Shouldn't have been 100% his decision either.
and he's certainly not making any waves...

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:02 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
and he's certainly not making any waves...

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Probably not even Fergie's own first choice, tbf.

Didn't he fly to New York and speak with Pep around the turn of the year? Would be around the time he had decided to pack it in

There was also that report of him ringing Ancelotti and offering him the gig. Who knows how low down the list Moyes was

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

There was also that report of him ringing Ancelotti and offering him the gig. Who knows how low down the list Moyes was

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I will say yes, not up for it yet am afraid.
Always wondered what your username was about. Only realised when I saw Big Fred's clumpy Herman Munster boot on his little leg yesterday

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:12 PM
armchair

Quote:

Didn't he fly to New York and speak with Pep around the turn of the year? Would be around the time he had decided to pack it in

I'd say 4th. Cheapest option by a long way. Ancelotti could win the league with our current squad easy. Probably Mou too given a free rein. But they wouldn't give us the stability of years of mediocrity that moyes brings to the table.

I feel we're not far off a "Being United" documentary cringefest and years in the doldrums.

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

So we somehow ended up with a manager who, basically, no one wanted?? :shakehead:

(except the bastard gimps, probably)

How the £#%&! did it come to this at MANCHESTER UNITED, for crying out loud??

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:14 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So we somehow ended up with a manager who, basically, no one wanted?? :shakehead:

classic committee decision.

Unread 28-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

I remember Moyes saying at the start of the year he was interested in going to Germany. How much I wish he went there and Klopp came to us.

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Nani

Moyes wont be Ferie's worst decision...I reckon Darren Ferguson is next on his shortlist

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:10 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nani
Moyes wont be Ferie's worst decision...I reckon Darren Ferguson is next on his shortlist
crossed my mind earlier. what a terrible worry that is.

Unread 28-09-2013, 10:13 PM
sudored

worse than buying Young? i doubt it.
Closed Thread