United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2023, 11:29 AM
redhegemony

Default Season Tickets 2023-4

Available to download but goes into wallet so no option to print or 'share' unless a screenshot works which it probably doesn't. Someone's just said there is a way of forwarding from Apple Wallet but not sure about Android.

Unread 02-08-2023, 11:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Available to download but goes into wallet so no option to print or 'share' unless a screenshot works which it probably doesn't. Someone's just said there is a way of forwarding from Apple Wallet but not sure about Android.
Yeah a screenshot works- obvs have to send to somebody you know/trust if you are doing. What's changed with it from last year?

Unread 02-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Seamus

did it come via email?

Unread 02-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Time For Heroes

Screenshots worked fine on Android last season, any reason why they shouldn't this year?

Unread 02-08-2023, 11:44 AM
ryanMUFC

There’s tech out there that prevents screenshots on tickets.

If it’s not in at OT this season, it will probably be in place in the future with them trying to force people to buy memberships.

Unread 02-08-2023, 12:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
There’s tech out there that prevents screenshots on tickets.

If it’s not in at OT this season, it will probably be in place in the future with them trying to force people to buy memberships.
Yeah like the banking apps, surprised they haven't clocked on yet....

Unread 02-08-2023, 12:51 PM
redhegemony

The difference is you used to get the tickets in am email so you could download and add to wallet or print or send on. This year you log in and download straight to app so nothing to print or forward though I'm told there is a way on iPhone

Unread 02-08-2023, 01:05 PM
Hyman_Roth

I’ve got the email but I’m pretty sure I should be able to forward from Apple wallet. I can forward my current ST from there.

Why do they make everything so £#%&!ing difficult - awful club, absolute piss take - just so they can get more memberships.

How are they going to work corporate tickets though?

Unread 02-08-2023, 01:12 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I’ve got the email but I’m pretty sure I should be able to forward from Apple wallet. I can forward my current ST from there.

Why do they make everything so £#%&!ing difficult - awful club, absolute piss take - just so they can get more memberships.

How are they going to work corporate tickets though?

Think it's an anti touting measure and I think you can forward from Apple but not sure about Android? Must be a hack.

Unread 02-08-2023, 01:35 PM
Seamus

I've not had the email yet??

with regards Corporate, you give the details of who you are sending them to and the club emails them the ticket to download

Unread 02-08-2023, 01:54 PM
est.1878

Gonna end up with touts sending burner phones on

Unread 02-08-2023, 02:03 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I've not had the email yet??

with regards Corporate, you give the details of who you are sending them to and the club emails them the ticket to download
Came to me on Monday pal.

This is the bit:

You’ll be able to download your digital Season Ticket from Wednesday 2nd August. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
• Click your name in the top right corner and select ‘Season Tickets’.
• Download your ticket from the ‘Mobile Wallet Link’, selecting ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ for iPhone or ‘Add to Google Wallet’ for Android (seasonal car parking will also show here).
• Multiple tickets? No problem, you can have them all on your device.

Remember, keep it exclusive by not sharing your ticket with others and check out our season ticket terms and code of conduct here.
Stay safe online! We understand there have been an increased number of online accounts hacked, so if you’ve previously shared your login details we recommend you update them.

Unread 02-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Hyman_Roth

Thumbs up

Just downloaded and I’ve been able to send the tickets to both my sons via a text message from my wallet so as far as I can see, not much has changed.

Unread 02-08-2023, 03:32 PM
no fun

So you can’t print it off and laminate it?

That’s me £#%&!ed

Unread 02-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

That’s me £#%&!ed
I feel for old people who dont have smart phones.

Quote:
Came to me on Monday pal.

cheers pal, it was in my spam

Unread 02-08-2023, 04:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I feel for old people who dont have smart phones.
Thinking about getting one in the next 18 months

Unread 02-08-2023, 04:39 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Thinking about getting one in the next 18 months
That's optimistic.

Unread 02-08-2023, 10:27 PM
avocado

Quote:

That’s me £#%&!ed
I’ve done that every season and kept it in the last wallet they gave me. Works a treat. And it wont run out of battery.

Unread 03-08-2023, 05:20 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Just downloaded and I’ve been able to send the tickets to both my sons via a text message from my wallet so as far as I can see, not much has changed.
IPhone?

Unread 03-08-2023, 08:10 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
IPhone?
Yeah, I've done the same with mine to my brother. In your wallet on your phone, click the 3 little dots top right when your season ticket is showing, then the square symbol with the arrow on the next page which replaces the dots, and can then forward on via a message to somebody....
Closed Thread