Originally Posted by windy waffles
Are you ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
The club are up for sale, are you ok?
Woke is us…

Unread 07-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Sloppy

4 wins in 11 days conceding 2 goals and scoring 10 during the Christmas/new year period where we've dropped plenty of points in the past.

Unread 07-01-2023, 06:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Does this mean the protests are off?
Plenty of ‘We want Glazers out..’ and ‘stand up if you hate..’ last night. It’s a constant pal.

Unread 07-01-2023, 09:06 PM
red in cumbria

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Scouse mate last night admitted we're looking good but said we won't do it against the big teams. Had to ask him if Liverpool were still a big team.
What was the reply?

Unread 07-01-2023, 09:31 PM
tatty

ETH is the first proper manager we've had since Fergie.

Moyes was a joke, LvG & JM were well past it, and I don't even want to talk about the other one.

Considering the absolute shambles he's taken over I think he's doing a good job.

Unread 07-01-2023, 09:59 PM
GBMUFC2020

When you are actually looking forward to going to games again then things have definitely changed for the better. However forward options such as Giggs, Beckham, Teddy, Ole, Cole,Dwight and Blomqvist would be nice...in my dreams!

Unread 07-01-2023, 10:11 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
When you are actually looking forward to going to games again then things have definitely changed for the better. However forward options such as Giggs, Beckham, Teddy, Ole, Cole,Dwight and Blomqvist would be nice...in my dreams!
Yes we're crying out for the new jesper blomqvist

Unread 08-01-2023, 07:31 AM
Travis Bickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
And people moan about Antony...
In fairness, it is generally the WUM, the troll, the clueless c***.

Unread 08-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Plenty of ‘We want Glazers out..’ and ‘stand up if you hate..’ last night. It’s a constant pal.
And the Joel glazer song , all the way from the Munich tunnel .

One fella Infront of me didn’t stand up , when the glazer song came on. Thought he was just a guy who couldn’t stand up and down due to health etc , then regularly saw him jumping up to get a better view. Hard his card marked. Glazer stooge 🤔
Closed Thread