United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Oh my god they are all in crack

On the par league:

I hope that this topic will live long enough, over the next few seasons, to find out if the model gives a better idea of what is going on than the standard PL Table

Unread 19-01-2013, 11:36 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

On the par league:

I hope that this topic will live long enough, over the next few seasons, to find out if the model gives a better idea of what is going on than the standard PL Table
That has to be a Fredster on a WUM

Unread 19-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

On the par league:

£#%&!ing hell!

Unread 19-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Unread 19-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Pop

I see they are still whinging over the "disgusting sick chants" aimed at them by Utd fans in the Enough is Enough thread.

One member referred to the gimp with the Munich tattoo on his arse.

I don't think any of them saw that bit

Unread 19-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I see they are still whinging over the "disgusting sick chants" aimed at them by Utd fans in the Enough is Enough thread.

One member referred to the gimp with the Munich tattoo on his arse.

I don't think any of them saw that bit
Yeah I noticed that, completely ignored not ONE response to it

Compare and contrast to them over the 96wne clown

Unread 19-01-2013, 06:21 PM
HERTS_RED

Not so much a nugget but from their Heysel thread, rather prophetic

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:00 PM
red in cumbria

So, is it "BACK ON" after today??

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Undoubtedly....

THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS

Daniel "The Poucher" Sturridge scored on his debut, his league debut and his Anfield debut. European debut and it's history.

I £#%&!ing love Brendan Rodgers. THERE'S ONLY ONE BRENDAN RODGERS

We are up to 7th in the table. Not bad at all.

4th place we're coming !!

With Suarridge upfront the future looks bright.

A bit like watching us in the 80s.

This is very close to something special.

Hendo has arrived.

6 draws away from guaranteed CL football. Press on lads!

The futures bright, the futures RED!

Anyone who doesn't think Brendan is the man to take us forward is £#%&!ing soft in the head.

That's the way you win the title.

That was as complete a team performance as we last saw under Dalglish when we did both Birmingham and Fulham one after the other.

TOTAL FOOTBALL!

Etc, etc, etc......

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Their next 4 league fixtures:-

Arsenal V Liverpool Wed 30 Jan
Man City V Liverpool Sun 3 Feb
Liverpool V West Brom Mon 11 Feb
Liverpool V Swansea Sun 24 Feb

Not an easy run

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:10 PM
HERTS_RED

Don't even know where to start with this one, the nazi's are clamping down, again

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=302219.0

Reply to it;

What I hve noticed is that they are more vocal after a poor result. For me, a lot of their statement-making is actually disappontment-fuelled (due to a poor result). This has to be taken into account when dialoguing with them.

The bigger picture is what I point them too. I'm convinced the majority of them - once the disappointment and emotions have died down - can recognize this.

This is a very interesting stance the forum is taking. I reckon, rather than the shadow of censorship, the shadow of rational, contextualized argumentation is more edifying to the forum, the club and the fans as a collective.

A difference of opinion is natural.So is the swaying of opinions through dialogue.

Surely people like ourselves would be better serving the club by continuing to repel the negativity through convincing people through articulation of argumentation.

We believe our position of a 'work in progress' and contextualization (the changed landscape of English football and the impact of the last few years at boardroom levl on LFC) is stronger. I reckon we can convince these people out of negativity through dialogue. Would censorship do the same? I don't think so

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Don't even know where to start with this one, the nazi's are clamping down, again

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=302219.0

Reply to it;

What I hve noticed is that they are more vocal after a poor result. For me, a lot of their statement-making is actually disappontment-fuelled (due to a poor result). This has to be taken into account when dialoguing with them.

The bigger picture is what I point them too. I'm convinced the majority of them - once the disappointment and emotions have died down - can recognize this.

This is a very interesting stance the forum is taking. I reckon, rather than the shadow of censorship, the shadow of rational, contextualized argumentation is more edifying to the forum, the club and the fans as a collective.

A difference of opinion is natural.So is the swaying of opinions through dialogue.

Surely people like ourselves would be better serving the club by continuing to repel the negativity through convincing people through articulation of argumentation.

We believe our position of a 'work in progress' and contextualization (the changed landscape of English football and the impact of the last few years at boardroom levl on LFC) is stronger. I reckon we can convince these people out of negativity through dialogue. Would censorship do the same? I don't think so
What a £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:26 PM
MUFC One Love

They are unbelievable.

They actually think that one result today shows how they're at a high level etc.

They're next few fixtures...

There is a good chance they will lose at Arsenal and they will lose at city, they'll start referring to the par league then.

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
That's the way you win the title.
The £#%&!?

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
What a £#%&!ing #@&%!
I&I be lookin fi articulation of argumentation in the nation long time.

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:46 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

6 draws away from guaranteed CL football. Press on lads!

Does he think the other teams wont play again?

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Felch

RAWK Staff?

They think this is a real job.

Unread 19-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Does he think the other teams wont play again?
And they'd only get into the qualifiers, thick prat

Unread 19-01-2013, 10:01 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
A bit like watching us in the 80s.
no-one died today did they?

Unread 19-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Signor Whippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felch
RAWK Staff?

They think this is a real job.
Probably as close as any of them £#%&!ers have got to a job. The dirty bindipping @#%&!s
Closed Thread