Unread 24-04-2013, 03:44 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What the £#%&!?
It's off before its started.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:45 PM
den

Must be an absolute belter of a server at RAWK for all the £#%&!fest wittering going on over there now

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:46 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Might as well write off next season already , when will this nightmare ever end
Never, never, never - inna Ian Paisley stylee

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
This totally £#%&!s up our promising start to next season.

£#%&! me. RAWK in a nutshell.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
I can't get beyond the FA punishing anybody. I'm not a lawyer/solicitor but as a fan who went to Hillsborough I would love the idea of bringing some sort of class lawsuit against the FA and while we are at it have it heard in front of an "independent panel"- it would bankrupt the imbeciles.

On another note Suarez you fool why arm these people!!!!!!!!

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:48 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Someone on there wants Rafa Bentiez to present Suarez's appeal case to the FA.

Edit Another peach

Quote:
I can't get beyond the FA punishing anybody. I'm not a lawyer/solicitor but as a fan who went to Hillsborough I would love the idea of bringing some sort of class lawsuit against the FA and while we are at it have it heard in front of an "independent panel"- it would bankrupt the imbeciles.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Switching Off

Any betting firms offering odds on what he'll get a long ban for next season?

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

£#%&! me. RAWK in a nutshell.
They've already decided they'll get off to a good start next season, yet the most ambitious they dare to reach for is 'promising'.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:50 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Someone on there wants Rafa Bentiez to present Suarez's appeal case to the FA.

Edit Another peach
Facht- biting is a show of affection in Uraguay
Facht - donating fines to angels absorbs you from your sins.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They've already decided they'll get off to a good start next season, yet the most ambitious they dare to reach for is 'promising'.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Aman27deep

MORE TO FOLLOW

- The English FA have some prestigious friendlies coming up. Would be a big shame if our English players happened to pick up knocks in the run up to those games

England U21 Euros this summer as well. Would be interesting if Henderson (England captain) was prevented from going

- I'm off to bite something

- 2013/14 Fixture list has just been revealed. Tricky looking start for us:

AUGUST
Man United (A)
Everton (H)
Chelsea (A)

SEPTEMBER
Man United (H)
Everton (A)
Chelsea (H)

- Presume the 3 man panel was Fergie, Evra and Gill.

- We have to surely call back Andy "THE BEAST" Caroll now? If he learned anything from watching Suarez this past season we have a 6.2+ Messi in our team now.

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:53 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I'm short of breath

Quote:
For all it's worth I wrote to them on [email protected]

Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

I feel that the 10 game ban handed out to Luis Suarez is nothing short of racial behaviour on the part of the FA. In its own statement the FA claims: -

“The Football Association is committed to tackling all forms of discrimination and harassment and to promoting equality. We have already made considerable progress in tackling racism and have been working hard to ensure race equality at all levels of the game.”

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

When compared to a simple yellow card handed to Defoe for the same exact if not worse incident with Mascherano and various extremely dangerous tackles that sometimes even ended player careers that were punished by a standard 3 game ban or not punished at all, this 10 game ban is clearly and utterly unequal. A simple bite that didn’t even mark Ivanovic’s hand cannot be worse than racial abuse that resulted in an 8 game ban to the same Suarez. Apart from the fact that, that racial abuse was a fabricated lie as well.

Hence by the FA’s own statements the FA is guilty of racial discrimination against Luis Suarez.

As a football fan and firm believer in fair play and equality, I am completely and utterly disgusted by the FA’s unjust and unfair treatment of Luis Suarez.

Please explain to me how the FA can be taken seriously, when the same FA decided to appeal a 3 game ban handed to Rooney for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic, which incident was classified as assault.

I do not expect the FA to come with a reasonable answer, seeing that the FA has a clear and shameless bias against Luis Suarez and LFC in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

Unread 24-04-2013, 03:57 PM
MJ Ramone

How long are they going to claim the Evra thing was -
Quote:
a fabricated lie
??

Why do they think United are behind this ban as well?? ...If Fergie was pulling the strings behind the scenes he'd be going after the Citys & Chelseas of this world wouldn't he? Not a harmless, mid-table side.

£#%&!ing cranks.

Unread 24-04-2013, 04:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

I can't breathe

Unread 24-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Unread 24-04-2013, 04:08 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

the logic of that letter:

Premise 1: dangerous tackles are punished by a 3 game ban
Premise 2: luis suarez bit someone
Conclusion: the FA is racist

Quote:
Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I can't breathe

Unread 24-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Sloppy