United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2017, 05:22 AM
magic_cantona

Default The "spill all your bitterness out" thread.

Act like a child, moan about anything about United and this season AND the @#%&!ish opposition. I'll go first.

The oppo keeper always has a stormer against us. Then he let's in at least 3 in his next game.

The amount if times we hit the bar is something to behold - we get absolutely no luck.

Seriously, 8 minutes injury time per game would be fair enough in most of our games due to the shit that goes on - why is it never right?

The oppo keeper grabs the ball, rolls to the floor and more or less has a kip before releasing the ball.

Its a huge piss take and the officials are £#%&! and we are every @#%&!s cup final. £#%&!ing state of Everton - roll over for Liverpool, men possessed against us.

Joke. Seeeething.

Unread 05-04-2017, 07:26 AM
Vetch

We've had to watch shite for at least 5 years now. Maybe more. I don't like any of the players.

Unread 05-04-2017, 07:49 AM
no fun

Delays getting into the ground by being searched....£#%&!ing stupid, you don't even get searched properly

Crowd standing up....just £#%&!ing sit down

Unread 05-04-2017, 08:00 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Mourinho is working on this one for you

Unread 05-04-2017, 08:46 AM
TheFatGoth

These home draws have probably done me out of about a grand with the bookies.

Seven team acca last night and United were the only team to let me down.

I'm actually starting to despise them.

Unread 05-04-2017, 08:49 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatgoth
i'm actually starting to despise them.

Unread 05-04-2017, 09:18 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
These home draws have probably done me out of about a grand with the bookies.

Seven team acca last night and United were the only team to let me down.

I'm actually starting to despise them.
Why would you put United down to win last night?
Were the 8 previous draws not a bit of a clue?

Unread 05-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Fat Al

Unread 05-04-2017, 09:42 AM
TheFatGoth

Decisions last night though...

The "offside"
Gueye pulling back Pogba when already on a booking, no freekick and not even a corner after their defender kicked it out off Gueye
Robles not getting a second yellow for kicking the ball away after the pen

Unread 05-04-2017, 10:10 AM
guerreiro

The only bitch that I've ever had an issue with at a company (where I had a very cushy job) swindles her way to become the MD and I have to amicably leave.

Unread 05-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Cream

The officials seem to have developed a nice little siege mentality when visiting OId Trafford. Pretty sure the recurring theme during their pre-match meetings is:

'You're a very strong man, Kevin, despite what your wife says; don't be influenced by the size of the stadium. And you, Michael, all eyes will be on you today... it's your time to shine'

Would like to see a select affairs committee style enquiry, perhaps even spanish. A figurative (or literal) grilling of the @#%&!s.

Unread 05-04-2017, 10:40 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The officials seem to have developed a nice little siege mentality when visiting OId Trafford. Pretty sure the recurring theme during their pre-match meetings is:

'You're a very strong man, Kevin, despite what your wife says; don't be influenced by the size of the stadium. And you, Michael, all eyes will be on you today... it's your time to shine'

Would like to see a select affairs committee style enquiry, perhaps even spanish. A figurative (or literal) grilling of the c***s.

A Spanish enquiry?

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Would like to see a select affairs committee style enquiry, perhaps even spanish. A figurative (or literal) grilling of the @#%&!s.
More like: don't be influenced by the size of the stadium. That's £#%&! all to the roasting you'll get in the media, press and tv, if you give United a £#%&!ing thing.

Marriner made it plain enough.

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:46 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Delays getting into the ground by being searched....£#%&!ing stupid, you don't even get searched properly

What the £#%&! is the spin around nonsense all about?

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:49 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
A Spanish enquiry?
Nobody likes the spanish enquiry

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:50 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
They need to check you for training exercise devices.

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:50 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Gettin' down wit da funk

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:54 PM
magic_cantona

The amount of absolutely shambolic decisions we've had since SAF has departed has been jaw dropping. The media are loving it just as much. @#%&!s like Robbie Savage etc - anytime there's a nailed on penalty for us (not given) its "Hmmm....no. Not for me. The referee has done brilliantly there." If there's a ridiculous penalty given against us "Well, he was asking for that! The other guy has just thrown himself on the floor but if you're standing next to him, youre giving the officials a decision to make....and they've made the right one! Yes!"

Same goes for tackles - its always "should've been a red for Herrera there. You could see it in his eyes that he was trying to kill the lad". Other way "Yep, although the lad snapped both of Herrera's legs from behind, you have to blame Herrera for getting in his way".

It's a full on assault on pissing on our chips. Things that are absolutely shocking don't get a mention if it's against us. Its baffling.

Unread 05-04-2017, 12:58 PM
sa7

I'm not one for tin foil hatting and conspiracy theories but there's definitely something going on with the reffing.

Europa League matches where we've had objective reffing we've had our fair share of decisions. In the league however we have been screwed time and time again.

I can't escape the conclusion we're being "punished" somehow.

Unread 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I'm not one for tin foil hatting and conspiracy theories but there's definitely something going on with the reffing.

Europa League matches where we've had objective reffing we've had our fair share of decisions. In the league however we have been screwed time and time again.

I can't escape the conclusion we're being "punished" somehow.
I think it's far simpler than that. Any marginal or incorrect decision that goes United's way is scrutinised and repeated throughout the media so much that naturally most referees are terrified of giving them.

The Daily Mail even ran a campaign against shirt tugging in the box, which had happened about 10 times in every game, every week, after Smalling did it against Chelsea.

Add to that the old "Fergie time" myth and you can see why last night when at least an extra 3 minutes of injury time should have been added to the original 4, he blew about 30 seconds after 94 minutes were up.
Closed Thread