United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2017, 05:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

oh dear the Ostrich Crew aren't gonna like marlo calling out our goal avoiding strikers

but he is talking shite about Citeh they are £#%&!ing gash, they were better under Pellegrini ffs....yesterday was a classic example they were up against an Arsenal side that have completely gone on all levels all oiver the pitch and they bottled it an settled for a draw when a win and a win at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday could have had the Renters twitching....but they were as bad as the shite Arsenal team they were facing

Unread 03-04-2017, 07:37 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Only 16 players have scored 10 league goals before their 20th birthday in Premier League history, not 10 in a season, 10 in total.
and....... , like i posted they aren't ready to be a lead the line striker(s)

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
United ended last season with 9 wins from the last 13 games, a cup win and a handful of talented youngsters bass kissing with confidence. That was not a mess. It was a decent platform to build on. But we hired a manager who by his own admission intended to delete everything the players had been learning. Seems to have worked a treat with the youngsters, anyway.
One of which, when picked by van gaal, was reportedly told by a senior player to ignore whatever van gaal told him.

Unread 04-04-2017, 10:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
One of which, when picked by van gaal, was reportedly told by a senior player to ignore whatever van gaal told him.
That clearly went well.

Unread 04-04-2017, 12:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Which if true, would only demonstrate why removing Van Gaal hasn't improved much.

Imagine a senior player at United overruling one of the most intelligent managers in the game. No wonder we have had problems post Fergie.

Unread 04-04-2017, 12:41 PM
jem

poor siders. still sitting in a tree. long after the tree was cut down, chopped up, taken away and burned. *sigh*

Unread 04-04-2017, 12:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
poor siders. still sitting in a tree. long after the tree was cut down, chopped up, taken away and burned. *sigh*
Destined to be in this tree forever imo.

(think it's the avatar tbh)

Unread 04-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
one thing about mourinho's public utterances that does worry me is the way he dismisses these who are unavailable, like he did the other day saying that they were not important ...

obviously i know what he means. but just makes me wonder how deep that attitude goes, and whether it extends to those he just isn't selecting (we know it certainly can by his treatment of the pig £#%&!er) ... it's reminiscent of big ron, and it threatens cliques and disharmony in the dressing room - which we also know has happened to mourinho before.
I remember a story about how bill shankly would ignore a player if they were unfit and were therefore of no use to him. Psychologically maybe it has an effect. Particularly if mourinho thinks they are being lazy or crying off injured too easily. Make people earn the right to be in your good books. Seek approval. Maybe.

Unread 04-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I remember a story about how bill shankly would ignore a player if they were unfit and were therefore of no use to him. Psychologically maybe it has an effect. Particularly if mourinho thinks they are being lazy or crying off injured too easily. Make people earn the right to be in your good books. Seek approval. Maybe.
indeed, but like i said in the post it makes me wonder how deep that attitude runs.

also it's a little different giving them a bit of tough love behind the scenes, compared with announcing it to the media. so this if anything makes me think he's just messing ... saying that, he does regularly quite happily state that he doesn't know what certain players are up to in their preparation and/or recovery, so ...

anyway, not having a pop, it just worries me a bit given that we've got so many snowflakes and prima donnas in the squad these days ...

Unread 04-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

anyway, not having a pop, it just worries me a bit given that we've got so many snowflakes and prima donnas in the squad these days ...
It's been a huge issue since Rio, Giggsy, Vida, G Nev, Paddy etc left.

I couldn't point to a single player in our squad with a set of %@#$&!s, except maybe Ibra (and Rooney, although he's obviously not a part of the regular playing staff these days)

Pogba talks the talk but still doesn't have the battling qualities or charisma needed to be a leader. Yet....
Closed Thread