United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
10 years from now he'll be one of those players you scarcely remember played for us. I thought it was a great bit of business at 6M.

Remember watching his first home game for us and thinking he looked overweight, then came on here and everybody else had made the same observation. Then I felt like Bob Gunton at the end of Shawshank. Utterly hoodwinked.
Yup - done again by Bryan

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:26 AM
ZiggyStardust

Farwell sweet prince

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Cheeky @#%&! is claiming the FA CUP

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:30 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

https://twitter.com/101greatgoals/st...16675784052736
£#%&!ing pathetic £#%&!er (Shweini not you pal)

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I've never known a player do so little for us yet be so revered. He's obviously had a great career for Bayern and Germany but the guy's done £#%&! all for us.
this. that standing ovation he got when he came on as a sub

auf wiedersehen, pol.

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:33 AM
Jethro

Can't be long now till the cancer has been completely removed from the club

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:35 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:38 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Farwell sweet prince
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/....6815113?hl=en

not really his style, I'd imagine.

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:43 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Believe making movies now...ffs .....

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:44 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Glad we agree....

...HANG ON

£#%&! him.

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Glad we agree....

...HANG ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
What?

Not sure what your point is pal? I said I hate the signing, not hated, and with hindsight it's now obvious now by his attitude that it was never going to work, unfortunately.

You know hindsight don't you? Like proclaiming a manager is sensational then still feeling the need to defend him nearly a year after he's been binned by dropping snides all over the existing current manager of the club? Hindsight in this case would have been useful to realise said manager wasn't worth the pargraphs of utter drivel typed in his defense.

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
You know hindsight don't you? Like proclaiming a manager is sensational then still feeling the need to defend him nearly a year after he's been binned by dropping snides all over the existing current manager of the club? Hindsight in this case would have been useful to realise said manager wasn't worth the pargraphs of utter drivel typed in his defense.

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Not sure what your point is pal? I said I hate the signing, not hated, and with hindsight it's now obvious now by his attitude that it was never going to work, unfortunately.

That manager left a legacy...

What did bastian leave ? A slug trail ? A decent instagram...

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:51 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
gesundheit,

That wasn't an overhead kick mate

He was an utter mess from day 1
Should've kept Basti and binned Rooney. Basti can still pass to teammates and control a football.

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
That manager left a legacy...

What did bastian leave ? A slug trail ? A decent instagram...

I'm just trolling siders. I normally defend LVG's reign tbh. Not sure I'd say he left a legacy though..... might be pushing it a bit far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Should've kept Basti and binned Rooney. Basti can still pass to teammates and control a football.

jesus

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:56 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 21-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Buck

The greatest number 31 the club has ever had

Unread 21-03-2017, 11:09 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I'm just trolling siders. I normally defend LVG's reign tbh. Not sure I'd say he left a legacy though..... might be pushing it a bit far...
Time will tell. Good thing about managers who promote youth is they can claim credit for lots of shit down the line.

Martial, Rashford, Mensah (well....) it's all looking a big legacy-ish if Mou doesn't ruin them.

Quote:

https://twitter.com/101greatgoals/st...16675784052736
Class act. Honour to have him in red.
Closed Thread