Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Has deepers ever been to OT?
Mega Fred meet when he does

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:21 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
There was a guy we called 'walk it in' as he was always getting angry about the team not shooting. 'They're trying to walk it in!'. I'd love to know what he made of the shit@#%&!s, he probably died of a heart attack in 2012.

Lad near us used to get proper menstrual, every game, no matter what the result. Always stood up. If there was a misplaced shot by a United player or a poor cross, regular as clockwork he'd say...

"HOW MANY £#%&!ING TIMES??!"

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Red Dragon

"always has a cold man" - guy in K that literally would cough and sneeze and clear his throat through every game like a nervous tick, sounds nothing, but it got really annoying around 96/97 season until some kid lost it one day and screamed "get some £#%&!ing beechams for £#%&!s sake" at him.

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:28 PM
razzle

The "come on" man in J stand. Sat right behind me and Baroo. All he did all game was shout "come on" whether as encouragement or criticism. Other than that he used to whistle all the time, covering the back of our heads in spittle

Now we got shifted cos of the singing section I sit next to a guy from the West Country who, whenever the ref gets a card out shouts "book 'im Daaanno, muurrdur wun"

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:30 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle

Now we got shifted cos of the singing section I sit next to a guy from the West Country who, whenever the ref gets a card out shouts "book 'im Daaanno, muurrdur wun"
That £#%&!ing Jaffo gets about a bit

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:39 PM
Danoli

El Beatle in the K stand lower left. Spends half the game pointing and whispering threats at imaginary adversaries in the away end whilst giving his well practised and trademarked w@nker sign.

Unread 16-09-2014, 08:41 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
El Beatle in the K stand lower left. Spends half the game pointing and whispering threats at imaginary adversaries in the away end whilst giving his well practised and trademarked w@nker sign.
That £#%&!ing nodders gets about a bit

Unread 16-09-2014, 09:11 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
I used to see him all the time

I used to sit near a guy who always wore a crocodile dundee hat
Prolly the one near me in East Lower, he always wears the Green and Gold shirt as well, in Bishop's pre/post game as well.
He sits behind scruffy bandana man

Unread 16-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Chorlton74

not so much somebody i sat next to, but that bird that ran round the ground that was the `photographers runner`. she was there when i stopped going in 05. doubt she'd be there now.

well fit.

Unread 16-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon
"always has a cold man" - guy in K that literally would cough and sneeze and clear his throat through every game like a nervous tick, sounds nothing, but it got really annoying around 96/97 season until some kid lost it one day and screamed "get some £#%&!ing beechams for £#%&!s sake" at him.

I remember someone on here (I think) saying there was a guy everyone called 'ten yards' as he would always get angry about the opposition not retreating at free-kicks and shout 'ten yards!' all the time.

Unread 16-09-2014, 10:31 PM
carlosartorial

Sit with 5 mates, my brother and my dad. We have our own little enclave of cool/#@&%!ism.

Prior to moving when these seats came free, I sat 2 seats from Ian Brown for years.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Cool

Group of very irritating welsh blokes behind me - in the family stand with no kids? 'I couldn't beleeeeeeeeeeve it was so nasty it was that traffic it is. Bloody hell Evans, he's shit he is' Could be from Cornwall typing that out tbf.

And a mute family in front of me. Not just mute, no reaction whatsoever regardless of the event. Someone could be assassinated right in front of them and they'd sit there staring motionless and expressionless. Honestly think they might be bots. Have no idea where they're from or who made them but he didn't fit a voice box.

Mother and slightly autistic daughter to the mute robot family's right.

If you had to sum up the above with one word then that word would have to be 'banter'.

Unread 16-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
'I couldn't beleeeeeeeeeeve it

Unread 17-09-2014, 12:30 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 17-09-2014, 03:46 AM
livelylobster

We've got Whisky breath who takes a sneaky swig out of his hip flask whenever the crowd in front of him stands up.

Burn coat - around the end of the 90's someone flicked a stray fag which ended up going down the neck of his coat que him flapping about in agony to everyone's amusement.

Tom Selleck - spitting image of Magnum albeit with a brummy accent.

Baby Arms - fella in his fifties with a rare skin condition who has the smoothest arms you've ever seen.

Unread 17-09-2014, 04:25 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Used to sit near the guy who looked a bit like Fabian Barthez in the Stretford End and dressed in full goalie kit
I sat about four rows behind him during my W103 tenure.

We were the first people to be moved to the new seats in the Stretty and the group around us is pretty much the same today as it was then barring me. The group of about thirty consists of people from Huyton. Ashton (Wigan), Keighley, Garstang and us from West Manchester.

My username derives from a European game when a friend asked if we could take his lad. He was only a kid so I took my mates seat in ST2 so the lad could sit with my old man. We were 2-0 down from memory and some @#%&! sat next to me just kept standing up and shouting "BELIEVE!!!....BELIEVE!!!!....".

Unread 17-09-2014, 05:27 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Used to sit next to a lad who was about 18. Always drunk. Always.

8pm kick off or 11:45am - he was there, sozzled. Used to drink Vodka and coke out of a 500ml coca cola bottle and get more rowdy as the game went on.

When people used to leave 10 mins before the end he used to stand up and shout (to the tune of 'we all hate leeds scum') "Miss the traffic, Miss the traffic, Miss the traffic.."

Weird kid.

Unread 17-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

Lad near us used to get proper menstrual, every game, no matter what the result. Always stood up. If there was a misplaced shot by a United player or a poor cross, regular as clockwork he'd say...

That sounds familiar - what stand ?

Unread 17-09-2014, 08:27 AM
est.1878

Baby arms ffs

Another used to-er here - some berk who used to shout "whoooooooooo?" Whenever a opposition sub was brought on. Could have been zidane and he'd still do it / :£#%&!er:

Unread 17-09-2014, 08:31 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

Could expalain frequency of 20 times chant tbh
Closed Thread