United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Man of the Match v. QPR (14/09/14)
David de Gea 0 0%
Rafael 2 1.94%
Jonny Evans 0 0%
Tyler Blackett 0 0%
Marcos Rojo 0 0%
Daley Blind 32 31.07%
Ander Herrera 12 11.65%
Angel Di Maria 51 49.51%
Juan Mata 2 1.94%
Wayne Rooney 0 0%
Robin van Persie 0 0%
Falcao 0 0%
Antonio Valencia 4 3.88%
Adnan Januzaj 0 0%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Billy Bigbollox

You know what this means don't you. We've actually got a proper midfield now, with players that can pass and move and everything. I never thought I'd see the day

Unread 14-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Ethers

Ginners

carlosartorial

Ginners.

redhegemony

The goal, the run for the second goal, the pass to Mata and the pass to RVP- superb display.

Unread 14-09-2014, 09:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Agreed. Well impressed with all three in the middle though.
Yep, it's a nice balance. Suits all three players.

Will obviously get greater tests than playing against two unfit QPR midfielders who didn't cross the halfway line, mind.

Unread 14-09-2014, 09:16 PM
dinger

Blind for me, the solid base that allowed the Hispanics to tit ride the qpr £#%&!ers raw.

Unread 14-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Vedder

It's got to be Di Maria. His second game for us and looked like he's been with us for years, always trying to make things happen, picking the ball up and taking players on, forgotten what that looked like tbh. Everybody on the edge of their seat as soon as he picked the ball up, worth every penny and worthy of the no 7 shirt

Unread 14-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Neo

Di Maria all day long.

How £#%&!ing good is he, ffs. A player who frightens the life out of the opposition whenever he gets on the ball. We've missed that ever since Ronaldo left.

Perez is a £#%&!ing moron for not valuing him. He already looks like the best player in the league, and he hasn't even got going yet.

Unread 14-09-2014, 10:25 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Knew it'd be ginners when I saw one vote for Valencia

Unread 14-09-2014, 10:28 PM
magic_cantona

Gone for Herrera but all three of him, ADM and Blind were awesome.

Unread 15-09-2014, 12:29 AM
innit

Di Maria - 9 - MOTM

Blind - 8.5

Rooney - 8

Rafael - 7.5

Mata - 7

RVP - 5

Januzaj - 3 -

Valencia - 1 - (utter shite)

Unread 15-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Tumescent Throb

Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Blackett and Rojo were all mint. All made the odd mistake, falling over the ball, missing a run or dropping a pass short but overall they actually made us look like a proper £#%&!ing team - a team which Mata can thrive in. Rooney looks as though he could be carried by this lot and even inspired out of his malaise so that will be interesting. Great to see Rafael back and buzzing as well.

Unread 15-09-2014, 08:27 AM
ashtonred

Di Maria was outstanding so he gets it over Blind who played like an accomplished United player. Herrera made a real impact on the game so he´s my 3rd choice.

Can´t wait for the Leicester game.

Unread 15-09-2014, 08:37 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Valencia in the last 30 mins :shakehead:

It was like we were back to the dark days under moyes

Unread 15-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Horst_ Bucholst

After watching the full game and motd ive gone for blind almost faultless display .
di maria pushed him close mind still got a buzz now

Unread 15-09-2014, 08:47 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Valencia in the last 30 mins :shakehead:

It was like we were back to the dark days under moyes
I haven't watched it on TV yet but there was at least one or maybe two opportunities where Valencia could have knocked it long for falcao to run onto. He could have even used his right foot to do so but no, he played it back and square

Even the family stand groaned - something it's not prone to do.

He may still turn it round but he could do with doing it quickly because at the moment, Rafael is a far far better option.

Unread 15-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Mr_Ed

Di Maria, Blind and Herrera were all immense VVG2C - passing from the back, no hoofing upfield... Midfield running and pace. Lovely.

Unread 15-09-2014, 09:36 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I haven't watched it on TV yet but there was at least one or maybe two opportunities where Valencia could have knocked it long for falcao to run onto. He could have even used his right foot to do so but no, he played it back and square

He may still turn it round but he could do with doing it quickly because at the moment, Rafael is a far far better option.
When Valencia came on it was like your mother in law turning up on Christmas day.

With all the quality we have on the pitch now, he will be even more exposed as a player who should not be playing for Manchester United. Too many quick minded football brains for him to gell with.

Unread 15-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Pop

Welbeck. He may not be a Utd player anymore but his performance for Utd yesterday was logic-defying, nqat, nft.

Unread 15-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

was great to see Rafael playing with his old verve again wasn't it

him on the right and rojo on the left looks like a perfect combo, especially with Blind in front of Jones/Hummels and Blackett, who looks like he could be a monster for us
Closed Thread