United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:44 PM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
this is our philosophy, and di maria will also help our philosophy, because our philosophy is that players can play in different positions within that philosophy philosophy philosophy philosophy
You're better than this...

S/Side.Red

Quote:
this is our philosophy, and di maria will also help our philosophy, because our philosophy is that players can play in different positions within that philosophy philosophy philosophy philosophy

Vetch

Quote:
and your philosophy?

to say the opposite of someone else............just because you're bored.

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:46 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
and your philosophy?

to say the opposite of someone else............just because you're bored.
cue Throb: "no it isn't. ..."

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Pretentious @#%&!

Respect yourself, your team-mates and the club. Teamwork, team spirit and discipline allied to good players using various tactics to the highest level.
Delete your account asap pol.

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Neo

Quote:

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
i'm doing my utmost best to like him tbf, but all this philosophy talk leaves me empty - i want him to actually have a philosophy Now that would be cool

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:53 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
i'm doing my utmost best to like him tbf, but all this philosophy talk leaves me empty - i want him to actually have a philosophy Now that would be cool
are you saying he doesn't?

do you actually not rate him?

Please don't say you'd rather have moyes?

Unread 29-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
are you saying he doesn't?

do you actually not rate him?

Please don't say you'd rather have moyes?
He's hardly Kant is he

I'm talking about his constant reference to his philosophy, not his ability as a coach and manager

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:00 PM
elephantstone

I have bought in to his philosophy. I think some of the players are tactically inept and will struggle. Valencia was a knocking bet to get the bullet as technically he is shocking, he is a good athlete but a poor footballer.

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:03 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Pretentious @#%&!

Respect yourself, your team-mates and the club. Teamwork, team spirit and discipline allied to good players using various tactics to the highest level.

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:04 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
He's hardly Kant is he

I'm talking about his constant reference to his philosophy, not his ability as a coach and manager
do you rate him though?

seems like you don't

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Barcabal

Münchhausen dick

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
do you rate him though?

seems like you don't
in what possible way could any sane person infer from this thread that I don't rate Van Gaal

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:22 PM
MUFC One Love

S/sides lvg pic.

throb hes had 2 games with injuries and a league cup game...plus maybe more signings although thats doubtful.

Are you saying his philsophy doesn't work after 2 meaningful games? 2 games with shit@#%&!s too.

maybe if you hadn't have been going on about united being the bestest team ever for the last 4 years you may have realised we are shit?

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
in what possible way could any sane person infer from this thread that I don't rate Van Gaal
so it's insane to infer that might not like him because you 'blah blah blah-ed' his notion of philosophy and joked about his accent.

yep, utter madness from me there.

Are you actually going to answer? do you rate him?

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:26 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
he isnt...he really isnt......

been saying this for years...finally everyone else is starting to see it too......vg2c

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

#39 & #40 are very amusing

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:29 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
#39 & #40 are very amusing
what the £#%&! are you on about now, you batty £#%&!er?

Unread 29-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Sparky***

What a £#%&!ing moron you are throb. How's your conversational Dutch these days? What about German or Catalan?

Our manager as it turns out can speak all of them including English, which isn't perfect as it turns out so he may fall back on certain phrases and words he feels comfortable using.

The word "philosophy" is a broad term he's using to illustrate the way of playing he wants to get across at the club, which as it turns out is drastically different from anything we've done in the last 20 years.
Closed Thread