United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i could sage the £#%&! out of 3-5-2 but why should I?

still reeling after discovering the other day that you were attacking me in secret messages with DL in 2012

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:06 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Lies

The difference I do love it. Shame 90 percent have a £#%&!ing agenda
Ferie out

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Just watched a lot of the game.

We looked really good and that's a huge result.

Miki T could be a revelation but I worry about Rashford constantly being put on the wing.

Can the sages please explain if a 3-5-2 could help us?

Valencia and Shaw would be great wing backs.

Rashford and Ibrahimovic up front - may be something to think about.
Rashford was again poor when he came on....but Martial wasn't much better

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:11 PM
ziggyman17

For me Miki T is already the first name on the team sheet, a top class player, passing, movement, dribbling, shooting, he has it all, maybe could be a bit fragile, but I think Mourinho can help him on that, this season has been up and down so far, but I feel we are on the up and a bit more twiking and I think we will be back at the top table competing and winning The Champions League,

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
For me Miki T is already the first name on the team sheet, a top class player, passing, movement, dribbling, shooting, he has it all, maybe could be a bit fragile, but I think Mourinho can help him on that, this season has been up and down so far, but I feel we are on the up and a bit more twiking and I think we will be back at the top table competing and winning The Champions League,
Your, full, stop, key, broke, pal?

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Lies
No, you really are a silly fat Rochdale @#%&!, and I do live that close to OT. Got shit for going to a game by pushbike last season pal, 5-10 minutes of leisurely cycle time to get to the forecourt from my house. been walking home from games since I was 8-9 years old.

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:16 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, you really are a silly fat Rochdale c***, and I do live that close to OT. Got shit for going to a game by pushbike last season pal, 5-10 minutes of leisurely cycle time to get to the forecourt from my house. been walking home from games since I was 8-9 years old.
Lies you don't go ... Or live anywhere near. Pushbike you try hard @#%&!.

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i could sage the £#%&! out of 3-5-2 but why should I?

still reeling after discovering the other day that you were attacking me in secret messages with DL in 2012
What??

Really??

I must have been embarrassed out of my ignorance and lashing out.

Really?

Did DL show you???

Sorry about that - I rally respect you and Jem. You complete each other.

As for 3-5-2 - do we really need a winger?

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Ferie out
Forgot about that. Literally, one of the most embarrassing moments of all time for any united fan - the quintessential negative spoilt expectant post 99 fan moment and it was no other than our resident Rochdale #@&%!.

And here he is, throwing snides out at people he perceives as being negative.

Ycnmiu

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:18 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Forgot about that. Literally, one of the most embarrassing moments of all time for any united fan - the quintessential negative spoilt expectant post 99 fan moment and it was no other than our resident Rochdale #@&%!.

And here he is, throwing snides out at people he perceives as being negative.

Ycnmiu
How pal ... Was it me who upped sticks and saw the future at a pub team. Your words you dull @#%&!. ... Ferie telling reds to £#%&! off and watch Chelsea or fc. Suprised you didn't come with us for it.

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Lies you don't go ... Or live anywhere near. Pushbike you try hard @#%&!.
silly fat man. You just don't have the slightest clue about anything

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:29 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
How pal ... Was it me who upped sticks and saw the future at a pub team. Your words you dull @#%&!. ... Ferie telling reds to £#%&! off and watch Chelsea or fc. Suprised you didn't come with us for it.
how many times? I went to FC twice - I always kept my season ticket at united and never stopped going. In fact, I've seen mufc way more times than you ever have you £#%&!ing weeble.

turn it in you dull @#%&!.

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:37 PM
believe

Any chance of a late entry for TOTY for pure? (Troll of the year) not seen Dunk this bothered for ages

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Any chance of a late entry for TOTY for pure? (Troll of the year) not seen Dunk this bothered for ages
Bothered? I'm laughing at the daft @#%&!.

Go on, cite a response to something on a forum as evidence of being bothered again

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Saw you sat with #cansman but didnt get chance to pop over
Wondered where you were, thought you'd dressed up as a blonde for the day #cans

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:40 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bothered? I'm laughing at the daft @#%&!.

Go on, cite a response to something on a forum as evidence of being bothered again
:bothered:

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Alli looks like someone gave a rat a haircut. Got taken to school by Poggers and Ander.

Total snides, like an irritating yoof you want to clip round the ear....

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:42 PM
no fun

I've been to see FC twice

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
:bothered:
I can't believe you don't understand how forums work after all these years

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

anyway back to the match

Jose on the booing of Fellaini: “I accept it because from the fans you have to accept everything and especially fans that are giving so much without getting so much.
“The only things they are getting are honesty, professionalism dedication but not the results they expect. They have in their mind the mistake that Marouane did at Everton and no more than that."

can't argue with that to guy is big Jose

thought the booing was a £#%&!ing disgrace right enough
Closed Thread