View Poll Results: Will you, or won’t you
Yes 38 49.35%
No 39 50.65%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 23-05-2018, 02:33 AM
Stickman

445AM, easy swerve.

Can't wait to hit the livescore app as soon as I wake up and have my heart pound out my chest while it refreshes.

Unread 23-05-2018, 06:37 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
445AM, easy swerve.

Can't wait to hit the livescore app as soon as I wake up and have my heart pound out my chest while it refreshes.
That's why I have to watch. I'll feel ill checking the score at FT. Would rather watch and give myself time to process it.

Besides, I'll only end up checking the score every five minutes, might as well just get pissed and watch it.

Unread 23-05-2018, 06:58 AM
Seamus

I will watch it. If the Scouser’s look like they are going to win it I will go to bed and cry until I fall asleep

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:02 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I will watch it. If the Scouser’s look like they are going to win it I will go to bed and cry until I fall asleep

It wont happen Seamus. Madrid are the absolute masters of counter attacking football, Liverpool's defence wont be able to handle them.

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
445AM, easy swerve.

And then the app hangs...

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Red Al

No

I've better things do be getting on with

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:30 AM
TheFatGoth

I'll watch it, in the same way I'd rather watch the approach of a Great White Shark from under the surface than to be hit unexpectedly whilst floating.

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:32 AM
believe

I was going to yes butI'm away this weekend at an all inclusive resort. Just seen the KO time and the chances of me being awake at 11pm are pretty slim.

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Absolutely £#%&!ing not.

One thing I’m glad of is the gap between their last game and the final. Hoping the confidence and momentum they had in this competition is slowed somewhat.

Scousers in the European Cup final and me “hoping”, £#%&!ing United did this
It was the same in '05. I switched off at half time then thinking it was done

Yeah I'll be watching, and supporting madrid like they're united ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That's why I have to watch. I'll feel ill checking the score at FT. Would rather watch and give myself time to process it.

Besides, I'll only end up checking the score every five minutes, might as well just get pissed and watch it.

also this

Unread 23-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Time For Heroes

I'll watch it till the first goal, depending on who gets it will determine whether I watch any more. I'll make sure I have a good film and a large bottle of something ready just in case the worst happens.

Unread 23-05-2018, 09:38 AM
puressence

Will watch it all be great to see two teams going over the halfway line to win a game

Unread 23-05-2018, 09:38 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I'll watch it, in the same way I'd rather watch the approach of a Great White Shark from under the surface than to be hit unexpectedly whilst floating.

Just wanted to post that pic tbh.

Unread 23-05-2018, 09:50 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

yep, same here.
No plans for Saturday cos I'm pretty skint so will sit & watch with a few cans & switch it off when the inevitable starts to unfurl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Will watch it all be great to see two teams going over the halfway line to win a game

Unread 25-05-2018, 01:43 PM
sub three hours

Did anyone listen to BBC Radio 5 live this morning? Bloody hell! Talk about being in 'full on' scouse love in mode.

It's going to be amazing after all this build-up when Real batter them 5-0. ......HalaMadrid

Unread 25-05-2018, 03:22 PM
barca99

No chance i could watch it all. Busy until around 9pm when i will check the score on my phone. If Real are winning ill go to the pub and watch it.

Unread 25-05-2018, 03:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

Unread 25-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Did anyone listen to BBC Radio 5 live this morning? Bloody hell! Talk about being in 'full on' scouse love in mode.

It's going to be amazing after all this build-up when Real batter them 5-0. ......HalaMadrid

Got it on now while I'm cooking.

Klopp love in is pretty nauseous. Lads on here would lap it up if he was United manager.

Unread 25-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Neo

Football

Will 100% watch; it’s the biggest game in club football, ffs.

Should be quite the occasion, tbf. Two of Europe’s most historic clubs with nearly 20 European Cups between them slugging it out in an end-to-end attacking showpiece.

Would obviously have been better if United had made it, but, of course, we were unfortunate in coming up against the gargantuan European titans of Sevilla. Just one of those things, and part of the heritage.

Unread 26-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Pop

No need to tune in. Footballing genius Jamie Redknapp has predicted the outcome...

Quote:
Real Madrid 2-3 Liverpool

It’s so difficult to call this game. Both teams are capable of magic... and making mistakes. So many different things could happen. I’m only saying 3-2 because I want it to be 3-2!
That was published in a national newspaper. That's the article in its entirety. He was paid actual money to write that.

Unread 26-05-2018, 08:51 AM
AK14

Urgh I really can not take these @#%&!s winning tonight
Closed Thread