United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2018, 10:45 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
What Woodward is doing to him is similar to what they did with that Milton character in 'office space', they'll move his desk into the basement next.

We won’t be laughing when he burns the office down

Unread 29-08-2018, 11:16 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
People who think he is anywhere near the sack are clearly dreaming.

There are zero grounds to sack him, absolutely nothing from the leadership indicates they are about to sack him either.

They wouldn't dare. They'd be in huge trouble and rightly so. He has succeeded at the club thus far and the fans are happy with him. We would be worse than a sacking club if all it takes is two losses in a row to lose a job.

Great to see the real fans who sit in the stretty humiliate the shit out of you anti mourinho fools who were dreaming of discontent. Gonna be an even bigger reaction from the team come Sunday I suspect. We'll absolutely destroy Burnley imo. Run in 4 or 5 goals. Need to drop Pogba who is quickly becoming a cancer.
Saffers, it’s a mess mate. I’m not sure where we expected to be 2 years and 5 windows into his reign, but a mess certainly isn’t it.

Unread 29-08-2018, 11:43 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:

There are zero grounds to sack him, absolutely nothing from the leadership indicates they are about to sack him either.

They wouldn't dare. They'd be in huge trouble and rightly so. He has succeeded at the club thus far and the fans are happy with him. We would be worse than a sacking club if all it takes is two losses in a row to lose a job.

Great to see the real fans who sit in the stretty humiliate the shit out of you anti mourinho fools who were dreaming of discontent. Gonna be an even bigger reaction from the team come Sunday I suspect. We'll absolutely destroy Burnley imo. Run in 4 or 5 goals. Need to drop Pogba who is quickly becoming a cancer.
Poor choice of words that pal. Expected better.

Unread 29-08-2018, 11:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
We won’t be laughing when he burns the office down
I will

Unread 29-08-2018, 11:46 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Di Maria helped him out a bit there by making a complete £#%&!wit of himself v Arsenal and getting suspended. But it was nice.
that's true, but he did come back from suspension and was still being kept out of the first 11 by fellaini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Oh £#%&!, you’ve only gone and pressed the orange button. Did you not see the sign above the button which says ‘don’t press this button’?
the most frustrating thing about van gaal was that it could have clicked under him, as evidenced by that run.

remember we started that season with an even worse start than this (and the moyes season). took until september for our first win. one win in six games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
All three of these are shite.

Agree with the sentiment though. Do summat drastic.
hard to judge with fred as he's only played three games for us. pereira isn't a defensive midfielder but with matic in that three he'd play a more advanced role. i don't think matic would have been anyone's first choice for a dm but he works harder than that dabbing £#%&!wit anyway.

bottom line is though, jose does need to grow a pair and drop those two. start with players who look arsed.

Unread 30-08-2018, 12:00 AM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 30-08-2018, 06:21 AM
puressence

5 year deal sweet jesus

hope jose stays £#%&! ed £#%&! martial £#%&! pogba absolute fuking frauds

Unread 30-08-2018, 09:06 AM
ziggyman17

This contract offer to Martial, not backing him in the summer transfer window, Woodward constantly briefing the press about a Director of Football and the like, it is do obvious that they want rid of Mourinho, they want him to walk and not be sacked so there is no pay off, even if he did turn it around I’d reckon he will still go next summer, silly £#%&!er should have walked when he did not backed in the last transfer window.

Unread 30-08-2018, 04:58 PM
red in cumbria

A five year deal for a talented but unproven player like this is taking the piss anyway. And I thought we had no money?

Unread 30-08-2018, 08:27 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
A five year deal for a talented but unproven player like this is taking the piss anyway. And I thought we had no money?
What do you suggest pal?

Unread 30-08-2018, 09:22 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Transfer moneys gone mad. Woowar is doubling down on his assets. A season under a manager who knows how to use him and he doubles his money on martial, no way he lets him run his contract down

Unread 01-09-2018, 12:46 AM
MartialLaw

Just spotted this on YouTube. By far the best finisher at the club, Jose needs to ditch his pet donkey and get this lad through the middle

Unread 01-09-2018, 06:29 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlUSoHYMN9E

Just spotted this on YouTube. By far the best finisher at the club, Jose needs to ditch his pet donkey and get this lad through the middle
It’s taken close to 150 appearances to get those 36 goals . That’s why the donkey starts ahead of him . That & the fact Martial is a lazy sulking £#%&!er

Unread 01-09-2018, 06:36 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
It’s taken close to 150 appearances to get those 36 goals . That’s why the donkey starts ahead of him . That & the fact Martial is a lazy sulking £#%&!er
Yet somehow he's got far and away the best goals per minute ratio at the club

He does sulk though, burn him alive.

Unread 01-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Yet somehow he's got far and away the best goals per minute ratio at the club

He does sulk though, burn him alive.
When he has started he has been shit , a good number of those goals have been from the bench, several last season when we racked up late goals against beaten teams.
A huge 1 goal in 18 games for France .
As much as I don’t think Lukaku is great, he is a better option than Martial . He works harder for the team & holds the ball up better.
Javier Hernandez & Solskjaer are up there in top 20 for goals per minute in prem history but neither were regarded as starting strikers .

Unread 01-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HlUSoHYMN9E

Looks goood on YouTube. Surprising.

Unread 01-09-2018, 01:48 PM
shenwen

Goals per minute ratios

£#%&!ing hell

Nothing against Martial as I want him to do well here and obviously has the ability, but goals per minute ratios

Seem to remember Owen having best goals per minute ratio when he was at Madrid. Club legend iirc

Unread 01-09-2018, 03:18 PM
utd99

Stats are to eyes what Segway’s are to legs.

Unread 01-09-2018, 05:59 PM
ScarFace

What has happened is they tested the water for other clubs coming in, by his agent releasing that statement. They clearly thought lots of big mongs would come in for him....they didn't.

So now they want a big bumper pay rise and will be happy to stay.

Unread 01-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
What has happened is they tested the water for other clubs coming in, by his agent releasing that statement. They clearly thought lots of big mongs would come in for him....they didn't.

So now they want a big bumper pay rise and will be happy to stay.
basically, yeah. Turns out spurs and chelsea weren't really what he had in mind.
Closed Thread