Unread 20-07-2018, 01:56 PM
sa7

£#%&!ing sad gits

Unread 20-07-2018, 02:22 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
f***ing sad gits
'Hi Andrew. Is there any data of how much the combined worth of league winning teams usually are after accounting for inflation? Was wondering if Liverpool has finally reached a point of having enough talent at the same time to win a title.'

Just spend more money then if that's simply what it boils down to.

Unread 20-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Clownbones

Unread 20-07-2018, 04:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
The programme which much of our media took as an instruction manual, rather than a salutary warning.

Unread 20-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Lok

It's Karius I feel sorry for. The bloke is probably still suffering from concussion and they've gone and replaced him.

Just a couple of weeks the dippers were telling everyone that he was going to remain as first choice.

And from a manager that insists he wont spend big money on players:

"That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful.

Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.

I don't know exactly how much money we could spend because nobody has told me, 'No, you can't do this'.

If I spend money, it is because I am trying to build a team, a real team. Barcelona did it. You can win championships, you can win titles, but there is a manner in which you want it."

Very strange.

Unread 20-07-2018, 05:32 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Has Allison spouted the usual shite yet?

Hates the s*n
Justice for the 96
Mates with jimmy tarbuck
Grew up watching grobbellar

Saying all the above whilst wearing a Beatles t shirt

Unread 20-07-2018, 06:10 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's Karius I feel sorry for. The bloke is probably still suffering from concussion and they've gone and replaced him.

Just a couple of weeks the dippers were telling everyone that he was going to remain as first choice.

And from a manager that insists he wont spend big money on players:

"That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful.

Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.

I don't know exactly how much money we could spend because nobody has told me, 'No, you can't do this'.

If I spend money, it is because I am trying to build a team, a real team. Barcelona did it. You can win championships, you can win titles, but there is a manner in which you want it."

Very strange.
So he would leave football if spending huge money becomes the norm, but actually it’s okay for him to spend big money because he’s doing it to try and win stuff? Unlike the other teams who spend money on players for no particular reason.

So he publicly said Karius would be continuing as first choice keeper, then signs another keeper on a big fee which clearly would’ve taken some time to negotiate.

He’s a £#%&!ing habitual liar. Can’t trust a word that comes out of his infected, minging gob.

Unread 21-07-2018, 10:38 PM
ScarFace

About Klopp slating United for spending £89mil on a single player 2 years ago

‘We don’t care what the world around us is thinking, like Manchester United didn’t care what I said,’ said Klopp. ‘It is only an opinion in that moment. Did I change my opinion? Yes. That is true. But it is better to change your opinion than never have one. That is it.

‘Whatever people say about that and bring it up again and again, I have had worse days in my life and worse things. I am fine with that. All good. We have the players we wanted.

‘That is the problem these days. Whatever bull**** you say, nobody will forget it! But on the other side, it is still kind of true. I couldn’t imagine the world would change like that two years ago. £100m was a crazy number. Since then the world has changed completely.’

Unread 21-07-2018, 10:42 PM
sa7

What a £#%&!ing shameless @#%&!.

Hasn’t got the courage of his own convictions.

Unread 21-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
‘That is the problem these days. Whatever bull**** you say, nobody will forget it! But on the other side, it is still kind of true. I couldn’t imagine the world would change like that two years ago. £100m was a crazy number. Since then the world has changed completely.’
How has the world changed in those two years? Transfer fees have been on an increasingly upward trajectory for decades. Was he unaware of the increasing income in the game? The bullshitter.

Unread 21-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Clownbones

Thumbs up

Admits he talks bullshit

Unread 21-07-2018, 10:50 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
How has the world changed in those two years? Transfer fees have been on an increasingly upward trajectory for decades. Was he unaware of the increasing income in the game? The bullshitter.
His boss has suddenly given him the ability to spend what he wished he could, when we were doing so. Typical scouse @#%&!. Under the carpet you go

Unread 21-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Sparky***

Funny how all these managers who have "philosophies" and such noble footballing principles have to spend £#%&!ing shitloads to win anything isn't it?

Since Guardiola and Klopp both took over here's what they've spent.

City £510m
Liverpool £386m

All for a grand total of 2 trophies between them.

Since Mou took over he's spent £364m

Unread 21-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Funny how all these managers who have "philosophies" and such noble footballing principles have to spend f***ing shitloads to win anything isn't it?

Since Guardiola and Klopp both took over here's what they've spent.

City £510m
Liverpool £386m

All for a grand total of 2 trophies between them.

Since Mou took over he's spent £364m
And when you say 'between them', you mean 'Guardiola'

Big expectation on Klopp next season

Unread 22-07-2018, 11:10 AM
signed dc

Unread 22-07-2018, 04:41 PM
utd99

Unread 22-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc

Unread 22-07-2018, 05:59 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Didn't Allison let in 9 goals in the ECL semi finals ?

Unread 22-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Is that their campaign to have the final replayed?

Unread 22-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Alex Jones was Right

There’s no reason to say Allison is any better than dudek, James, Reiner or even Karius. £#%&! knows where this world class bullshit comes from. Maybe it’s because his agent made up shit about Real Madrid being interested, or maybe it’s because Liverpool fans hype up every player they sign, as do some united fans these days. He’s not proven enough to be considered world class.
Closed Thread