Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:03 AM
</forzagarza>

Just refuse to play and forfeit the points. Everyone get's a nice rest

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:12 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You may be right, Pique has though been brought on to play midfield twice this season at the end of games so their's a glimmer of hope.
Haven't they been while O'Shea was out?

I can only remember Everton.

I'd prefer him to be given a chance because now is an obvious and great chance for him, but I do think O'Shea is less of a risk there because we know he can do a job. We'd have to find out if Pique can. Considering Fergie's cautious attitude these days, I think it's bound to be O'Shea.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

I'd prefer him to be given a chance because now is an obvious and great chance for him, but I do think O'Shea is less of a risk there because we know he can do a job. We'd have to find out if Pique can. Considering Fergie's cautious attitude these days, I think it's bound to be O'Shea.
Not sure if O' Shea was out or not. I'm not sure O' Shea can actually do a job anymore. He was absolutely horrendous on Tuesday.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:37 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Not sure if O' Shea was out or not. I'm not sure O' Shea can actually do a job anymore. He was absolutely horrendous on Tuesday.
I think he was. O'Shea wasn't horrendous. That's over the top. Besides, that was right back and we have seen he can do a job in centre midfield. Look, it ain't ideal by any stretch, but I think it's the safest option.

If Fergie had any balls he'd give Pique a chance, I guess. What about Wes? If he ain't fit I can see Pique playing then to avoid re shuffling at the back.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Alan

Quote:
Chucked in at the deep end, having been shunted from position to position, randomly played, I don't think he did all that badly myself.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Gog Coch

Giggs' brain goes walkabout more than his legs.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:53 AM
dunk

Fair enough, the problem with the league as it stands is there is precious little room for the negative impact experiments like Pique in midfield can have, unlike the past when there was a little more room for manouever.

I think Pique should get an opportunity, but O'Shea deserves his place both for services rendered and his ability. Pique has to prove he deserves that place, the only way he can do that is by performing well in training and in the brief opportunities he does get. O'Shea has already done this. It's not ideal and we are essentially talking about 2 centre halves battling it out for a midfield berth, so I think it has to go to the one with the more experience in that position.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Fatboy Shrek

O'Shea gave me the best highlight of last year. He deserves a go at doing it again. Anderson isn't ready, Giggs is not playing central midfield, Pique is the only other possible option.

Unread 04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
plopborsky

i will never be able to slag off o'shea for this one simple reason

[YOUTUBE]eJqs4OFsiKA[/YOUTUBE]

STILL £#%&!ING PEAK OFF THAT NOW

BEST PEAK 07 NFT

Unread 04-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Coracao

Quote:

If we can't play him at home against Wigan, then I struggle to see when he is ever going to be given a chance

Unread 04-10-2007, 04:59 PM
dodger

Quote:
but I do think O'Shea is less of a risk there because we know he can do a job..
Yes, a shit one. Give somebody else a go.

Unread 04-10-2007, 05:48 PM
fix up look SHARPE

ronaldo -- rooney - scholes -- nani
---------- saha ---- tevez

Unread 04-10-2007, 05:50 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
ronaldo -- rooney - scholes -- nani
---------- saha ---- tevez
Rooney and Scholes in the middle....someone is getting sent off.

Unread 04-10-2007, 06:03 PM
legendary saf

--------Kusczcak
-Brown-Rio-Vidic-Evra
-Ronaldo-Pique/O'Shea-Scholes-Nani
-------Rooney - Tevez

We should play this against Wigan though;

--------Kusczcak
-Brown-Rio-Vidic-Evra
-Ronaldo-Scholes-Nani
-Rooney-Tevez-Saha
Closed Thread