sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Case closed.

Unread 09-01-2018, 10:57 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Kevin Moran I meant.. All you £#%&!ing mancs look the same to me I cant be blamed
What a terrible effort.

Enjoy buying Nathan Redmond for 55 million with the coutinho money you scouse @#%&!

Unread 09-01-2018, 11:12 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
What a terrible effort.

Enjoy buying Nathan Redmond for 55 million with the coutinho money you scouse c***
They have already replaced Coutinho with Salah, he plays in the same position Courtinho played in. Its not that hard to understand.

I don't think Liverpool will make any more 'big' signings the money is already spent and the books are balanced.

I am not a Liverpool fan ffs. Why would I come on here? I just have a different opinion than 'Liverpool have been bullied and forced to sell their best player' lets all laugh at them. They knew he was going a year ago and plugged he gap before it appeared.

Unread 09-01-2018, 11:44 AM
History

Quote:
They have already replaced Coutinho with Salah, he plays in the same position Courtinho played in. Its not that hard to understand.

I don't think Liverpool will make any more 'big' signings the money is already spent and the books are balanced.

I am not a Liverpool fan ffs. Why would I come on here? I just have a different opinion than 'Liverpool have been bullied and forced to sell their best player' lets all laugh at them. They knew he was going a year ago and plugged he gap before it appeared.
No that's like saying we replaced Ronaldo and Tevez with Berbatov and Tosic because Fergie knew they were going.

When infact we replaced them with Owen and Obertan

Liverpool haven't been bullied to sell him and its actually a good bit of business I would of got rid in the summer as South Americans have a tendency to down tools when they don't get what they want .

No what's hilarious is even in the last 4 years United have won 3 times as many trophies as Liverpool's 3 'great teams' over the past 12 years. So you can see why you're attempt at being a wum went too far and too easy to spot when you said you can see Liverpool dominating. As there is no evidence since the backpass rule of Liverpool dominating anything unless you mean racism investigations and the par league.

Now shouldn't you be getting a t shirt made up supporting Firmino

Unread 09-01-2018, 11:52 AM
20 times

So is RemisMoses actually a scouser?

Unread 09-01-2018, 12:04 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
So is RemisMoses actually a scouser?
Probably not tbf

Unread 09-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

You're £#%&!ing shite mate.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:00 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
You're £#%&!ing shite mate.

Unread 09-01-2018, 01:49 PM
sa7

Quote:

Fistfight?

Unread 09-01-2018, 02:19 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

If they've replaced him with Salah then how come they both played in all their recent games together then? Cloning?

Unread 09-01-2018, 02:32 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
If they've replaced him with Salah then how come they both played in all their recent games together then? Cloning?
It'd be good if Salah was his replacement given they play on opposite sides of the pitch.

Unread 09-01-2018, 02:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Took a long time to solve :
Some of us were on to him earlier:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=22

Defending a £#%&!ing dipper

Unread 10-01-2018, 11:27 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Some of us were on to him earlier:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=22

Defending a f***ing dipper

That was a £#%&!ing obvious statement I made and its been proved correct. Apart from that your spot on.

Unread 10-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
That was a £#%&!ing obvious statement I made and its been proved correct. Apart from that your spot on.
Liverpool are shit mate.

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:35 PM
red in cumbria

Jesus, are they still banging on?

Unread 10-01-2018, 07:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Shutup you wallpushing stain

Unread 10-01-2018, 07:38 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Obvious to any dipper who is never at fault. You're not the same @#%&! who showed up on here months ago, burbling on about "Hendo" are you?

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:21 AM
20 times

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a8151971.html

“Liverpool 'no longer the same without' Philippe Coutinho, says Roberto Firmino”

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:36 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Obvious to any dipper who is never at fault. You're not the same c*** who showed up on here months ago, burbling on about "Hendo" are you?

Obvious to anybody with eyes that could see the referee was stood in between Friminho and Holgate no more than 6 feet away when he gave his volley of abuse. We didn't need Poirot.

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Obvious to anybody with eyes that could see the referee was stood in between Friminho and Holgate no more than 6 feet away when he gave his volley of abuse. We didn't need Poirot.
The ref might not have understood. Maybe Firmino didn't say anything racist, but you don't know that. He may well have done so, like Suarez when he racially abused Evra.
Closed Thread