United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2018, 04:44 PM
plopborsky

Armers must be so proud when he found out. Like one of his children making it big. His training ground of wums on local and national radio stations all building up to this moment.

Fredsters far and wide old and new rejoice

Magic stay strong take as much money now as you can and make sure you pay for your daughters first car and education

Unread 15-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Pop

http://sports.eastday.com/a/180314181412783000000.html

What part of the £#%&!ing world is that from?

Unread 15-03-2018, 05:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It was never about the cash I’m sorry mate but until you tell us that’s exactly what I’d what about I’ll never get on board. Sat looking like your dog just died dressed like that for an apology

Unread 15-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Albert Tatlock

Who was that miserable actor from East Enders, played Barry ? Shaun something or other ? Maggers looks a bit like him

Unread 15-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Who was that miserable actor from East Enders, played Barry ? Shaun something or other ? Maggers looks a bit like him
Doesn't matter what his name is, everybody just calls him Barry From Eastenders no matter where he pops up.

Unread 15-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Buck

Quote:
Who was that miserable actor from East Enders, played Barry ?
Andy Hughes

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:08 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Bit f***ing harsh on MC, that. But likewise, Barry (aka Shaun Williamson) was also responsible for another classic internet moment of recent times (any excuse to watch it again):

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Well if he wanted a big pay out blackmail was the way. Carragher would have caved just to keep it secret and maintain his reputation and job.
if i had that video I’d have about 75k cash, remained anonymous and kept it moving.....

I think magic got about 5k

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Bit £#%&!ing harsh on MC, that. But likewise, Barry (aka Shaun Williamson) was also responsible for another classic internet moment of recent times (any excuse to watch it again):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdeuc1zhj44

Fake news

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if i had that video I’d have about 75k cash, remained anonymous and kept it moving.....

If there's one thing you're noted for it's keeping things quiet and not bragging online tbf.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:17 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Armers must be so proud when he found out. Like one of his children making it big. His training ground of wums on local and national radio stations all building up to this moment.

Fredsters far and wide old and new rejoice

Magic stay strong take as much money now as you can and make sure you pay for your daughters first car and education
Hoping to at least move up to 106 in FOTY.

Obviously, If Sparky does it, I can't possibly win.

Quote:

75k?

That means youd only get about 4k per Marlo.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

You’d have been on remand in Strangeways & getting your hoop re-bored within 48hrs.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Lok

I really hope Magic got more than £5k for all of this. It was worth at least 10 times that amount.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:48 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I really hope Magic got more than £5k for all of this. It was worth at least 10 times that amount.
I don't know. 5 grand for spitting and twice that for swallowing seem to be way above the going rate in Liverpool, or so I'm told...

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
So you're saying a Big Mac meal was a bad choice?

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:50 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
So you're saying a Big Mac meal was a bad choice?

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:58 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If there's one thing you're noted for it's keeping things quiet and not bragging online tbf.
trust me I’m very very secretive.

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
trust me I’m very very secretive.
I’d have to keep a copy though, just in case....

Would carragher go the black mail route ?

Could surely low ball him..

50-75k roadside....

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:

Yes mate but you'd have spent it on high heels and lip gloss

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:15 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I’d have to keep a copy though, just in case....

Would carragher go the black mail route ?

Could surely low ball him..

50-75k roadside....
He didn’t need to sell it to Carragher...

Shop it to the tabloids and get a decent 5 figure sum and that’s the end of it....

magic ended up looking like victims “before” video in a no win no claim video advert
Closed Thread