United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
And also when he went through on the keeper but Bramble made a great tackle
and also when he was wide open but first Rooney and second Fletcher shot instead of sliding him in

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
So when he put Evra in to cross for the Fletcher chance he wasn't really there?

And when he flicked it on to Scholes, which he blazed over, he didn't really do that?

etc etc etc
obviously he touched the ball and made passes etc the thing you are missing is that we were playing Wigan, they are shite, he should be absolutely running the show, he will never do it at United, sure there will be the odd good pass and touch but we need much more now that Ronaldo has gone and I just cant see him doing it.

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:39 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Scored in both his games at Anfield, tbf.
Am I right in saying he scored 2 against Liverpool and 1 against Chelsea?

If so that is certainly proves he is 'world class'. That's why he plays for Manchester City, the only club who would pay £25m for him and he won't score more than 15 league goals for them, and he'll play most weeks.

If we had Tevez instead of Berbatov right now in this squad we'd be worse off. Anyone can see that tbh.

Berbatov brings something our other attackers don't.

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
obviously he touched the ball and made passes etc the thing you are missing is that we were playing Wigan, they are shite, he should be absolutely running the show, he will never do it at United, sure there will be the odd good pass and touch but we need much more now that Ronaldo has gone and I just cant see him doing it.
So basically he should be MOM every game he plays, score a couple, set a couple up and generally rip the oppostion to pieces every match. Yep, there's loads of players around who do that

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:52 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Can't be arsed reading the whole thread but Berbatov's pass to Nani for Owen's goal was genius.

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
So basically he should be MOM every game he plays, score a couple, set a couple up and generally rip the oppostion to pieces every match. Yep, there's loads of players around who do that
he should be an 8 or 9/10 pretty much every game like Ronaldo was. He is our record signing he should be turning it on in every game, £#%&!s sake he plays upfront with Rooney you couldnt ask for a better strike partner.

Even berbphiles must admit he regularly goes missing.

Unread 22-08-2009, 07:55 PM
TheNew

Quote:
You're talkin to a brick wall with him. Not interested in basing his opinions on fact, he's made up his mind about Berbatov.

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:19 PM
MUFC One Love

I really do love the 'it was against <insert small/shit teams name>". It doesn't make sense. Are we saying that only goals/assists/good performances against the rest of the top 4 should count and they're the only games that win you the league?

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I really do love the 'it was against <insert small/shit teams name>". It doesn't make sense. Are we saying that only goals/assists/good performances against the rest of the top 4 should count and they're the only games that win you the league?
No, only the scousers claim that when they beat the top 4 sides and win £#%&! all.

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Am I right in saying he scored 2 against Liverpool and 1 against Chelsea?

If so that is certainly proves he is 'world class'. That's why he plays for Manchester City, the only club who would pay £25m for him and he won't score more than 15 league goals for them, and he'll play most weeks.

If we had Tevez instead of Berbatov right now in this squad we'd be worse off. Anyone can see that tbh.

Berbatov brings something our other attackers don't.
Top post, sir.

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Redhod99

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but I got back in the car after the match and heard that Bobby Gould had ripped Berbatov to shreds on Talkshite at half time. Mongs. Im also looking forward to hear what Hansen has to say tonight

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:46 PM
Redhod99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
£#%&! off you crank. 'Ooh he played well so rather than give praise I'll blame the opposition' @#%&!, go and support City, they have Tevez whom I have no doubt you loved

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhod99
£#%&! off you crank. 'Ooh he played well so rather than give praise I'll blame the opposition' @#%&!, go and support City, they have Tevez whom I have no doubt you loved
He does.

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:50 PM
dunk

I doubt Ronaldo put in more than 2 or 3 8/9 out of 10 performances in the whole of last season tbh.

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:54 PM
JakeB

He'll do well this season, simply because he's changed his boots...gone back to his old boots he wore at spurs when he was scoring goals ......

Unread 22-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I doubt Ronaldo put in more than 2 or 3 8/9 out of 10 performances in the whole of last season tbh.
No, no you're wrong. He was consistently brilliant every game he played, he never had a single poor game all season no siree Bob.

Unread 22-08-2009, 09:04 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep, and all Ronaldo's top performances against shit teams (which a lot were) all count too.

Unread 22-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Zorg

'It's only Wigan' ffs, what an utterly crap argument.

Unread 22-08-2009, 09:10 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
'It's only Wigan' ffs, what an utterly crap argument.
Forgetting that confidence begats confidence. It'll do everyone good. On a side note, good to see Wazza finally putting away some headers.

Unread 22-08-2009, 11:33 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default Berbs is one of the best players in the game

an absolute joy to watch. If you can't see it ,its because you really dont know what your looking at. Teves FFS
Closed Thread