Unread 09-06-2017, 04:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
It's always pants off in the pure household
That is true

Unread 09-06-2017, 04:37 PM
MUFC One Love

Pure if we sign Morata, Belotti and Perisic...ill see you in the Dusty.

Unread 09-06-2017, 04:42 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Pure if we sign Morata, Belotti and Perisic...ill see you in the Dusty.
Ha ha ha defo

Unread 16-06-2017, 04:12 AM
ScarFace

Inter need to raise £30mil via transfer sales before July 1st, to avoid FFP sanctions.

Unread 16-06-2017, 04:17 AM
Crumps

I really really like the look of this fella, admittedly that's just YouTube videos and scout reports/match reviews. Just a shame he's not Latin or we'd have some proper damp knickers on here. Is exactly what we need. Good with both feet, direct, can pick a pass. Especially if Shaw is to stay and kick on.

Unread 16-06-2017, 06:55 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
https://twitter.com/MarkOgden_/statu...63043043471361

Inter need to raise £30mil via transfer sales before July 1st, to avoid FFP sanctions.
Thought Ffp was no longer relevant

Unread 16-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Only for Madrid,berts,PSG

Unread 16-06-2017, 07:11 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
It is. Just the likes of City etc cook the books.

"Fifa’s Financial Fair Play rules are forcing Inter Milan to sell one of their top stars before June 30

Inter have to raise £30 million by the end of June despite the fact that their Chinese owners, Suning, have no shortage of funds."

Basically, the £30mil has to come from player sales, rather than owner funds or they won't be allowed into the next European comp they qualify for.

Unread 16-06-2017, 07:27 AM
Dasilvatwins

Why not go in at 30 million and nothing over? Or call their bluff. I dont see any other player leaving inter for 30 million+ . Just wait it out l.

Unread 16-06-2017, 07:54 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It is. Just the likes of City etc cook the books.

"Fifa’s Financial Fair Play rules are forcing Inter Milan to sell one of their top stars before June 30

Inter have to raise £30 million by the end of June despite the fact that their Chinese owners, Suning, have no shortage of funds."

Basically, the £30mil has to come from player sales, rather than owner funds or they won't be allowed into the next European comp they qualify for.
Guess that's why it seems to have slowed down on negotiations then

Unread 16-06-2017, 08:15 AM
RedMenace

They're trying to flog a few other players so they can get what they want for Perisic but haven't managed it yet. Could be a busy few days for them at the end of the month if other clubs are waiting them out too.

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:43 AM
dunk

£#%&! them off. They paid £15m for him last summer and he's nearly £#%&!ing 30 ffs. £20m or GTFO.

Spend the money on someone good.

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! them off. They paid £15m for him last summer and he's nearly £#%&!ing 30 ffs. £20m or GTFO.

He was 28 in February. It's not like it's the 90's where players were
done by 32 either. Who gives a £#%&! what he costs, we can afford it.

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:49 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Exactly.

55m for a player that will be 34 soon

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Exactly.

Six years

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Yup. Robben must be around 47 by now and he is still going strong.

Unread 16-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Out of all the YouTube videos I've watched recently from last season for players we've been linked with I really think he's stands out. All the 'scouts' on here claiming Lindleoff is like Vidic when everything I've seen and read about him he's clearly a ball playing defender who's game is more about reading the game and is a great foil for Bailly. One says it, a few repeat it and then it's gospel.

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Exactly.

We really shouldn't be signing anyone unless they're 18.

No, wait. £#%&! that. 14.

Even better, 12.

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Out of all the YouTube videos I've watched recently from last season for players we've been linked with I really think he's stands out. All the 'scouts' on here claiming Lindleoff is like Vidic when everything I've seen and read about him he's clearly a ball playing defender who's game is more about reading the game and is a great foil for Bailly. One says it, a few repeat it and then it's gospel.
New to most of the potatoes on here? In fact, on most forums tbf.

Some of us wacky @#%&!s like to wait until a player is actually in the shirt and judge him after a season or two...

Unread 16-06-2017, 11:14 AM
dunk

Quote:
£#%&! being held to ransom. Why should we just give them a £30m profit for a season of midtable mediocrity? It's not like he's set the World aflame in the past either..

Add a few quid and get Dembele out of Dortmund. RW sorted for a decade and a potential World Record sell on in 8 years time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Now there's a fair comparison One of the finest wide attackers in the game for the last decade against a mid-level journeyman. Of course one will equal the other..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We really shouldn't be signing anyone unless they're 18.

No, wait. £#%&! that. 14.

Even better, 12.
£#%&! me, you are straw-manning all over the £#%&!ing show atm
Closed Thread