United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:18 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That was more obvious than a bad pass by Smalling.
Best utd player on the pitch today by a mile.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Should really have used the Lindelof money on a capable attacking full back. Why is Darmian still at the club, unsuited to this league, only offers a purely defensive option and he is not even that good in that facet.
Yep

Tuanzabe is good enough to be 4h choice CB.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:20 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
That’s some praise right there.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Should really have used the Lindelof money on a capable attacking full back. Why is Darmian still at the club, unsuited to this league, only offers a purely defensive option and he is not even that good in that facet.
He really is a £#%&!ing shocking footballer isn't he? I feel relieved when he doesn't end up on the pitch.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He really is a f***ing shocking footballer isn't he? I feel relieved when he doesn't end up on the pitch.
There are other unpopular players you can at least make an argument for, who have shown they can be useful. Smalling, Fellaini, even bloody Lingard. Darmian feels like a wasted selection in nearly every match he plays, always one of our weaker players.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:26 PM
red in cumbria

Flattered to decieve early on, we even had a poster calling themselves "DarmianFan"

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
There are other unpopular players you can at least make an argument for, who have shown they can be useful. Smalling, Fellaini, even bloody Lingard. Darmian feels like a wasted selection in nearly every match he plays, always one of our weaker players.
It's f***ing incredible how United could sign the only Italian who can't defend, he's piss poor in every way possible and whoever signed him should be jailed. He looked half decent vs Spurs and Villa, but reality hit.

Rafael was sold for him.

Roll on Tuesday when he'll get a game.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
"You're the ugliest man I've ever seen £#%&!ing my wife"

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:29 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
I thought the staff member who put the cones out before hand played a blinder.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
It's f***ing incredible how United could sign the only Italian who can't defend, he's piss poor in every way possible and whoever signed him should be jailed. He looked half decent vs Spurs and Villa, but reality hit.

Rafael was sold for him.

Roll on Tuesday when he'll get a game.
As shit as his sideburns

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
"You're the ugliest man I've ever seen f***ing my wife"
Nice one.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:50 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
As shit as his sideburns
Hope his dog eats him.

Unread 21-10-2017, 05:58 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Who've lost again today, by the way. At home to Bournemouth. After City stuck 7 past them.

Forget all this talk of teams and their "cup finals" or whatever. We made a dreadful £#%&!ing Stoke team look good that day and it should have served as a kick up the arse and had the alarm bells ringing.

More fool us for thinking it was just 'an off day'. This is the norm now. Win a few games, fool everyone into thinking that you might do something this season and then as soon as the nights draw in and the real business of winning a league title starts, the same old £#%&!ing frailties raise their ugly heads.

£300m and starting Young and Valencia as full backs isn't good enough
£300m and starting Lingard as your creative hub isn't £#%&!ing good enough
Your 90m record signing making more appearances on instagram than he does on the pitch isn't £#%&!ing good enough
Not getting rid of liability centre backs who've been on an injury merry-go-round for 6 years isn't £#%&!ing good enough

If you're gonna lose to Chelsea or Liverpool, then okay - it happens. But getting constantly out-fought and bullied by absolute £#%&!ing shite because they fancy it more than you is not £#%&!ing good enough and shows again that this United squad is big on ego and short on £#%&!ing personality.

£#%&!ing dabbing, social media whoring, big time charlies. You're a £#%&!ing disgrace to the teams that came before you.
Hard to disagree with any of that post

£#%&!ing fuming about today’s shambles

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Hard to disagree with any of that post

f***ing fuming about today’s shambles
Same.

You get used to it....then the new season gives you a little bit of hope.....oooh, couple of 4-0s..... clear at the top....

Ah, there it is. There's the crushing disappointment.

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:34 PM
irk

Quote:
Same.

You get used to it....then the new season gives you a little bit of hope.....oooh, couple of 4-0s..... clear at the top....

Ah, there it is. There's the crushing disappointment.
Basically the same bunch of arseholes as the last few years. We shouldn't expect anything to change until the personnel does. They aren't very good at playing football.

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:36 PM
armchair

We used to have Scholes.

Kills me.

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
More fool us for thinking it was just 'an off day'. This is the norm now. Win a few games, fool everyone into thinking that you might do something this season.....
who was fooled? pure and saffers?

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:49 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We used to have Scholes.

Kills me.
Said this to a mate today. Even giggs and O'Shea in midfield was preferable to the current shower.

We used to have a team peppered with with world class class talent. It's hard to adjust to watching this shit. Even after years of it.

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:55 PM
suedeshoes

Is this RAWK?

Unread 21-10-2017, 06:58 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Is this RAWK?
Is the thread locked?
Closed Thread