United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2010, 12:52 PM
The Return of JC

I don't think we'll have it all our own way tomorrow. Wolves might not be able to score for shit, but they're tough to break down at home and very few teams have had it easy there. We should still win, ofcourse, but I don't think it'll be the stroll that people are suggesting. Especially after an international break.

I forgot Nani is back - great news.

Rooney will at least be on the bench....which wouldn't be a terrible thing. Carrick will surely start given that he's suspended on Wednesday. Scholesy might be saved with that in mind.

Is Rafael definitely out?

I'd go with:

VDS

Wes
Evans
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletcher
Carrick
Nani

Diouf
Berbatov

Unread 05-03-2010, 12:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I don't think we'll have it all our own way tomorrow. Wolves might not be able to score for shit, but they're tough to break down at home and very few teams have had it easy there. We should still win, ofcourse, but I don't think it'll be the stroll that people are suggesting. Especially after an international break.

Rooney will at least be on the bench....which wouldn't be a terrible thing. Carrick will surely start given that he's suspended on Wednesday. Scholesy might be saved with that in mind.

I'd go with:

VDS

Wes
Evans
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletcher
Carrick
Nani

Diouf
Berbatov
There was a rumour somewhere that Rio's back (is working).

Unread 05-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There was a rumour somewhere that Rio's back (is working).
Rio's definitely back.....it said so in the Sun....

Unread 05-03-2010, 12:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Rio's definitely back.....it said so in the Sun....
Ah right, scratch that then.

Unread 05-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Sloane

"It's disappointing as there were some changes made and I thought Rooney would be one of them, especially as he already had a slight injury from Sunday."

can see rooney being on the bench

Unread 05-03-2010, 01:38 PM
PaulParkers

Seeing as we call Valencia, Kick, Run, Cross shouldn't we now call Rooney Kick, Score, Goal?

Unread 05-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Seeing as we call Valencia, Kick, Run, Cross shouldn't we now call Rooney Kick, Score, Goal?
nah

Unread 05-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

berbatov and 10 others

Unread 05-03-2010, 02:53 PM
PaulParkers

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
nah
burn

Unread 05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
RedArmy99

Partytown has been on RI, berbatov upfront on his own, Rooney not even travelled!!!!

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

I'd go with:

VDS

Wes
Evans
Vidic
Evra

Valencia
Fletcher
Carrick
Nani

Diouf
Berbatov

Good team but Ferdinand will play instead of Evans

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedArmy99
Partytown has been on RI, berbatov upfront on his own, Rooney not even travelled!!!!
Was expecting this to happen sooner or later
It might well cost us a couple of points tomorrow.

He's being rested for Wednesday & the dippers game isn't too far off.
It'd better not be a long term thing ffs.

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Ginners

Quote:
did he post the full team?

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:25 PM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
I know the M6 can be a bit of a £#%&!er at times, but leaving yourself 24 hours to get from Manchester to Wolverhampton seems a bit excessive.

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
I know the M6 can be a bit of a £#%&!er at times, but leaving yourself 24 hours to get from Manchester to Wolverhampton seems a bit excessive.

it's a 5.30pm ko as well

Unread 05-03-2010, 05:34 PM
RedArmy99

Hahaha, i know that's what I thought, but they are all into this stopping over the night before shit. No didn't post full team, presume we will get it in the morning.

Unread 05-03-2010, 06:12 PM
dodger

Why the should Rooney play 80 mins in meaningless friendly on weds if he's not got enuogh puff to play for his employer this saturday? £#%&!ing obscene.

Unread 05-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Sparky***

owen is out for the season then...

it's your time mame...its your time.

Unread 06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thought we got selection wrong, should've given Berbatov a partner, thought he was superb all day too.
Closed Thread