United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2018, 07:16 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
I never said Zidane was lucky to win 3 CL’s on the bounce but it’s the narrative you have ran with

It’s a simple enough question. Surely you can see where it’s heading. Maybe be that’s why you won’t answer it.
What was the question again, Skippy?

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
If coaches make no difference then paying Mourinho a fortune for the shite served up so far seems a bit unnecessary.
Please show me where I said anything of the sort.

In fact, I think what i actually said was this:

Quote:
that’s not in any way to suggest they aren’t important and influential, simply that this Klopp vs Mourinho, Guardiola vs Mourinho stuff is utter nonsense.
But I’d have to go back and look it up.

Unread 16-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Buck

I'd agree that some football managers are overly-glorified. Heck - the job itself is made out to be a pseudo-science when really they oversee a couple of hours training a day (some never even run a drill), do a bit of media and go home.

In the last 15 years Mourinho, Ancelotti, Hiddink, Benitez, Ranieri and Conte have all won managed Chelsea yet the man who led them to their only UCL win was Roberto Di Matteo

Unread 17-08-2018, 05:39 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What was the question again, Skippy?
You are pretty £#%&!ing stupid aren’t you

I get why you want to ignore the question though. You’re all piss & wind really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
LUCK ..
For a man who claims to watch a lot of football I’d have thought you would have watched them last season

Yes, they were very lucky to even reach the final & generally weren’t very good all last season

Unread 17-08-2018, 06:11 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Yes, they were very lucky to even reach the final & generally weren’t very good all last season
Made PSG look stupid, beat Bayern and Juventus on the way.

Lucky

Unread 17-08-2018, 06:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Made PSG look stupid, beat Bayern and Juventus on the way.

Lucky
ffs

Kangared - biggest idiot on this forum ever? Huge call given the number of idiots who have passed through but he's right up there with the best of them, there's nqat....

Unread 17-08-2018, 06:41 AM
redhegemony

It makes sense to divide the roles -a manager is in between. A modern club needs a Director of Football who plots the long term direction and style and is responsible for player recruitment. The day to day operational work is done by a team of coaches overseen by the head coach.

No one can now do what Sir Alex or indeed Wenger did.

Unread 17-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
ffs

Kangared - biggest idiot on this forum ever? Huge call given the number of idiots who have passed through but he's right up there with the best of them, there's nqat....
Same guy who said we should drop £50m on Arnautovic because he’s as good as Cantona I think.

The lad is absolutely puddled

Unread 17-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Same guy who said we should drop £50m on Arnautovic because he’s as good as Cantona I think.

Christ; forgot about that one. Pretty sure he said Arnautovic was actually better than Eric from memory. Can't be 100% but am 99.9% sure he said exactly that.

Unread 17-08-2018, 08:42 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Christ; forgot about that one. Pretty sure he said Arnautovic was actually better than Eric from memory. Can't be 100% but am 99.9% sure he said exactly that.
Can confirm.

Saw a few MotD highlights of the West Ham lad and declared him better than Eric. Or words to that effect.

Unread 17-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Arnie

Could have made all the difference this season not really

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
The same manager who couldn't win the CL with a team that have won 4 of the 5 since he left yes, and you're claiming Zidane took them backwards.
And yet they couldn’t even get past the second round before mourinho

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:30 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
You are pretty £#%&!ing stupid aren’t you

I get why you want to ignore the question though. You’re all piss & wind really.

Shut up you confused, clueless, know- nothing, kangaroo-noncing, Arnautovic-loving #@&%!.

Questioning whether a manager who has won 3 x CL in a row is lucky but would have a Stoke reject at the club....

You're all over the shop. Have a word with yourself.

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
This?....

Or this ?
I’ll take the one on the left.

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Can confirm.

Saw a few MotD highlights of the West Ham lad and declared him better than Eric. Or words to that effect.
Wow, the desperation of the LVG loving circle jerk club to try to point score

“ can confirm “

Go on then , show anywhere I said Aurnautovich is better than Eric. I think your last comment shows you know I didn’t actually say that you pathetic snivelling @#%&!

Quote:
That’s the problem lad, you don’t think, you just spew shite.

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:37 PM
Ethers

Someone’s feeling a bit silly it appears.

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

jesus. kanga's seeing his arse hard here.

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:47 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

The lad maintains he didn't say it

Perhaps in the interests of fairness you should find the exact quote and post it

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:50 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Perhaps in the interests of fairness you should find the exact quote and post it
Seems fair.

Unread 17-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

Expresses a lot of love for him
On this page...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...21#post4957321
Closed Thread