Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Perhaps not given it’s Custis

Unread 16-08-2018, 03:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
so custis is a liar? well well
Well being a Currant Bun "journalist" should be a big clue there.

How is his diet going btw?

Unread 16-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well being a Currant Bun "journalist" should be a big clue there.

How is his diet going btw?
Swimmingly.

Goldbridge attacks - Custard responds:

Unread 16-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Buck

Football journalism - the most pathetic job in the world

Unread 16-08-2018, 05:05 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Veracity lad ffs
I stand corrected.

No way you didn’t check first.

Unread 16-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
that grammar from a supposed 'journalist'

Unread 17-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Child of Darkness

This story is being widely reported .

Jose could well have lost about half the dressing room now . If he loses lukaku it’s over for him and the doomlords will have been right all along .

It’s the end times and we are only the appt of g nev as head coach to signal the opening of the 7th seal

Unread 17-08-2018, 08:07 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
This story is being widely reported .

Jose could well have lost about half the dressing room now . If he loses lukaku it’s over for him and the doomlords will have been right all along .

It’s the end times and we are only the appt of g nev as head coach to signal the opening of the 7th seal
I can imagine Pogba being quite a divisive figure in a normal dressing room. In fact I know some players he has played with have thought he's a bit of a piss-taker. But has Mourinho done much to build loyalty from the other players? It's easier to list players who might think their prospects improve with Mou leaving than those who would fight for him.

He's even managed to slag off guys like Young and Valencia this summer

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I can imagine Pogba being quite a divisive figure in a normal dressing room. In fact I know some players he has played with have thought he's a bit of a piss-taker. But has Mourinho done much to build loyalty from the other players? It's easier to list players who might think their prospects improve with Mou leaving than those who would fight for him.

And Lukaku after the FA cup.

I think some players don't mind him challenging them, though. But yeah, he's a £#%&!ing idiot for calling out virtually everyone.

The youth players during pre season was priceless. 'have you seen the shit Sanchez has to play with??'

Unread 17-08-2018, 11:01 AM
MartialLaw

Quote:

Spot on, which players would be gutted if mourinho left tomorrow?

The Scottish Player?

Sanchez?

Unread 17-08-2018, 04:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And Lukaku after the FA cup
Has that one ever been properly cleared up? If he really did duck out of playing the final when he could have, bit of a @#%&!s trick innit - Mou or no Mou.

Unread 17-08-2018, 08:31 PM
TheFatGoth

Custard doubling down

Unread 17-08-2018, 09:05 PM
AK14

‘Football writer’

Unread 17-08-2018, 09:17 PM
S/Side.Red

What did people expect. "Manchester United Football Club can confirm that Paul Pogba called Jose Mourinho a @#%&!..."

Bizarre when people take denials of such things as fact. Take all stories with a pinch of salt, but he's unlikely to have just made it up.

Unread 17-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
What did people expect. "Manchester United Football Club can confirm that Paul Pogba called Jose Mourinho a @#%&!..."

Bizarre when people take denials of such things as fact. Take all stories with a pinch of salt, but he's unlikely to have just made it up.

I'd say there's a very good chance he made it up.

They're scum

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Sparky***

Mourinho's interview today had a very 'putting out fires' look about it tbh.

Ferguson would have just chuckled and moved onto the next subject.

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Unfamiliar with the Sun "newspaper" pal?

Unread 17-08-2018, 10:21 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Yup.

Said it hours ago. The fact the club came out and denied the story, and the subsequent Mou arse kissing today, means it happened 100%...

As fat as he is, Custis is bang on here...
Closed Thread