United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
just because it's the internet, I have noted your aguero>rvp howler for future ridiculing purposes

city are better than united atm almost exclusively in the department of scoring goals - they were 2-0 down inside 10 minutes last night apparently ffs... it's a very fine line between scoring goals and not scoring them. it starts by taking a high proportion of the few chances you make and invariably leads on to taking a low proportion of the high number of chances you make. then that low proportion dries up and confidence goes. then the defence comes under pressure. then results slip and often get worse. which is where we are now. despite rooney being arguably our best player this season we've missed far too many chances. last night we made few and won. normally people would call the run we've just had a blip.

blip.
You don't think City have better midfielders?

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't think anybody is 'adoring' or 'admiring' them in any way tbh. Just admitting they are better than us. End of story really. They will be winning trophy/ies, we won't. Simple. The sooner the dicks in charge at United recognise and act upon this, the better. Them having their head in the sand about it doesn't help anyone tbh.

is that your honest personal opinion?

blimey, all is clear now. you really should have said a thousand times before across every football thread .

thenorthwillriseagain

Back 5 we are better
Attacking 6 they are dominant, mostly because of the midfield
Imagine having a player like toure :shakehead:

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
have you read the thread at all?

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:
just because it's the internet, I have noted your aguero>rvp howler for future ridiculing purposes

city are better than united atm almost exclusively in the department of scoring goals - they were 2-0 down inside 10 minutes last night apparently ffs... it's a very fine line between scoring goals and not scoring them. it starts by taking a high proportion of the few chances you make and invariably leads on to taking a low proportion of the high number of chances you make. then that low proportion dries up and confidence goes. then the defence comes under pressure. then results slip and often get worse. which is where we are now. despite rooney being arguably our best player this season we've missed far too many chances. last night we made few and won. normally people would call the run we've just had a blip.

blip.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
dunk

Quote:

is that your honest personal opinion?

blimey, all is clear now. you really should have said a thousand times before across every football thread .
You appear to believe you have a monopoly on regurgitating your own brand of %@#$&!s at your will

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
have you read the thread at all?
TBF to Grinchers, you've just said City are exclusively better in the strikers department whilst earlier in the thread you said that we could really do with a Silva or Toure.

Perhaps re-read the thread pal yourself?

Happy to be ridiculed over the Aguero V RVP thing. In fact delighted to be in all honesty.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Hull City have better midfielders.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:38 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Agree with saffers entirely.

The thread title is becoming increasingly misleading. Last few pages are like bluemoon ffs.

If there's nothing to laugh at them for at the moment then let the thread slide and we will bump it when there is.

£#%&! me I see the title and see that it's back at the top and I come running inside all excited because I think maybe a coach load of their fans crashed and set on fire last night but no, I get a 50 year old Wally from Devon pretending to be an Indian United fan talking about how great they are.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
You appear to believe you have a monopoly on regurgitating your own brand of %@#$&!s at your will
pardon?

i wasn't really inviting an exchange you dull £#%&!, i was just dismissing yet another crock of shit scraped from the same dreary negative barrel of woe is dunk

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
TBF to Grinchers, you've just said City are exclusively better in the strikers department whilst earlier in the thread you said that we could really do with a Silva or Toure.

Perhaps re-read the thread pal yourself?

Happy to be ridiculed over the Aguero V RVP thing. In fact delighted to be in all honesty.
i said no such thing you cheeky scamp

i said in the goalscoring department

there's no i in str... team.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
pardon?

i wasn't really inviting an exchange you dull £#%&!, i was just dismissing yet another crock of shit scraped from the same dreary negative barrel of woe is dunk
Realism is the word, you Unicorn blowing, Fairy snorting #@&%!.

Don't respond.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:44 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Agree with saffers entirely.

The thread title is becoming increasingly misleading. Last few pages are like bluemoon ffs.

If there's nothing to laugh at them for at the moment then let the thread slide and we will bump it when there is.

£#%&! me I see the title and see that it's back at the top and I come running inside all excited because I think maybe a coach load of their fans crashed and set on fire last night but no, I get a 50 year old Wally from Devon pretending to be an Indian United fan talking about how great they are.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
i said no such thing you cheeky scamp

i said in the goalscoring department

there's no i in str... team.
So you don't think midfielders are in any way involved in goalscoring?

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Pellegrini getting the goal difference wrong is worth a guffaw.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Realism is the word, you Unicorn blowing, Fairy snorting #@&%!.

Don't respond.
it's clearly about time for you to £#%&! off and pretend to support someone else

feel free to respond, but again, i'm not inviting an exchange you dull, dreary, woe is dunk drone

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Back 5 we are better
Attacking 6 they are dominant, mostly because of the midfield
Imagine having a player like toure :shakehead:
I was certainly one of the majority that thought he was just a great big lump who was there to cover defenders going forward.

Maybe Moyes thought Fellaini would surprise him in a similar fashion?

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
it's clearly about time for you to £#%&! off and pretend to support someone else

feel free to respond, but again, i'm not inviting an exchange you dull, dreary, woe is dunk drone
Just because you repeat something continuously does not make it true.

I'm far from unhappy about anything tbh.

Unread 11-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Just because you repeat something continuously does not make it true.

I'm far from unhappy about anything tbh.
if i was interested i would have asked

Unread 11-12-2013, 05:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
if i was interested i would have asked
I was just reassuring you, you seem pre-occupied almost to the point of concern, which is touching.
Closed Thread