United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2016, 12:10 AM
ryanMUFC

Can see Klopp starting it when the dippers scrape a 1-1 with Hull.

Unread 09-07-2016, 02:18 AM
Clarkie

Any worse than 7 nation army?

Unread 09-07-2016, 04:19 AM
d_knight

I had an idea about the game of thrones and this clap & lined them together but I lost my train of thought...

Unread 09-07-2016, 07:04 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
Coincidence, Jack - was just thinking about that, having seen the Wales homecoming.

Iceland fans doing it - original & cool.

Anyone else mimicking it - cringeworthy
This......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli
They actually copied it from elsewhere, not so original.
Off the Vikings.....copyright ran out in January 2016.

Unread 09-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Throw

Was ata T20 cricket game at the oval last night and lots of @#%&!s* all over the ground were trying to get it going.

And...and...and why would a crowd watching a cricket match want to sing about a Wigan footballer*? I don't know, but they did, constantly (admittedly it was being played over the system but they were singing the Chinese Giggs version)

* I'm well aware that the No Fun answer to this is QED, and i have to admit, T20 attracts a bit of a @#%&!ish crowd.

Unread 09-07-2016, 10:01 AM
Bobda

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Liverpool won't start doing it til everyone else is, then within a few weeks they'll be getting all the credit for it
Then a month or two down the line, when everyone is fed up of it, they deny all knowledge or blame somebody else for it.

Unread 09-07-2016, 10:04 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Was ata T20 cricket game at the oval last night and lots of c***s* all over the ground were trying to get it going.

And...and...and why would a crowd watching a cricket match want to sing about a Wigan footballer*? I don't know, but they did, constantly (admittedly it was being played over the system but they were singing the Chinese Giggs version)

* I'm well aware that the No Fun answer to this is QED, and i have to admit, T20 attracts a bit of a c***ish crowd.
I'm not going to single out cricket crowds...yes they are @#%&!s, but the wider picture is that if you put a number of British people in a crowd and add alcohol they will act like @#%&!s

If I'm being honest I've thought for some time now that it would be best if chanting stopped; it's a bit daft and old hat - shouting at players and gooning after a goal is ok, but that's as far as it should go

No doubt that £#%&!ing daft clapping thing will catch on with a few #@&%! teams...just hope we aren't one of them

Unread 09-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Plays for Wigan.

Didn't even get on the £#%&!ing pitch at the Euros
His name is actually Will Grigg. It's "Will Grigg's on fire" and not "Will Griggs' on fire".
Closed Thread