United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: If you could sign bale or ronaldo this summer who would you sign
bale 41 60.29%
ronaldo 27 39.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
They didn't qualify for the last one. With Bale.
I thought we were talking about Portugal.

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:45 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I thought we were talking about Portugal.
Oh yeah. I never really recovered from armers already having Wales winning a Final that hasn't been played yet.

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
wales only scored 11 goals total in 10 qualifiers in a very weak group. 4 of those were against andorra.

hard to see ronaldo struggling to score goals against the likes of cyprus, andorra and the other shite in that group. only decent team was belguim.
this....Bale is a very good player ...but he's still way behind Ronaldo ..a long way

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:51 PM
armchair

Quote:
Oh yeah. I never really recovered from armers already having Wales winning a Final that hasn't been played yet.
here's another revelation: barca would've won £#%&! all without messi.

it's not rocket science.

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
I genuinely have no idea what's going on.

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:55 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I genuinely have no idea what's going on.
pretty much grimmers has had a breakdown and thinks I'm from the matrix. Sometimes I think he loves the matrix too much. He's matrix this, matrix that. Never shuts up about it.

Unread 06-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
here's another revelation: barca would've won £#%&! all without messi.

it's not rocket science.
That's a completely different kind of point than the one you're trying to make about Bale/Ronaldo. Any team would be weakened if you just took out their best player and didn't replace him.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
That's a completely different kind of point than the one you're trying to make about Bale/Ronaldo. Any team would be weakened if you just took out their best player and didn't replace him.
good point. or their second best player who was also arguably the player of the tournament so far.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:04 PM
armchair

Quote:
My point was if ronaldo was welsh and bale was portugese.

Quote:
also that's the opposite of what I said.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:08 PM
barca99

People saying Bale need to lay off the drugs.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:27 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
People saying Bale need to lay off the drugs.
Are they the little people in your head Barca?

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Vedder

Bale.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Grimson

Quote:
My point was if ronaldo was welsh and bale was portugese.
That was your premise. Your point is that Portugal would be better, and would in fact win the tournament in which they are currently Finalists.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:50 PM
armchair

Quote:
Quote:
That was your premise. Your point is that Portugal would be better, and would in fact win the tournament in which they are currently Finalists.
make your mind up

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Grimson

Quote:
make your mind up
It's both.

And you know I hate The Matrix.

Unread 06-07-2016, 11:59 PM
Luffy

Ronaldo is so boring to watch now, he used to be a proper entertainer, now he's just a unit.

would have to be bale.

Unread 07-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Stickman

Bale

never go back.

Unread 07-07-2016, 03:39 AM
Barcabal

Bale? get a £#%&!ing grip..We are talking about a player who is a complete player not a £#%&!ing Inside forward who has a decent shot and delivery. £#%&!ing helmets

Unread 07-07-2016, 04:13 AM
utd99

Love Ronnie, but Bale has longer left at the top, and Ronaldo's narcissism is off the charts and getting annoying now.

Unread 07-07-2016, 04:17 AM
Stickman

Ronaldo turns 32 a good 5 months before Bale turns 28.
Closed Thread