United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:12 PM
united1

Default Selling Manchester United Vs Bayern Leverkusen V.I.P hospitality tickets (Food, Drinks meet players!

I am selling 8 Manchester United vs Bayern Leverkusen tickets for tommorrow's CL clash.

I am selling them for £100 per ticket, but can give a discount if you buy more than 1. These tickets usually go for £250 plus..

You get the following with the ticket.

You'll get star-player status with a padded seat in the North East Quadrant, a champagne and canapé reception, a three course a la carte meal, a complimentary bar, entertainment from magicians and past players, car parking, a complimentary match day programme and team sheet, and a special match day gift.

I am based in Birmingham, and can deliver in the west midlands surroundings, and possibility just outside it.

I do not expect any payment from anyone, before they get their tickets. This is NOT a scam post. I will be meeting up with those who want the tickets and cash on collection/delivery is what is safest for all those involved.

Please PM me or contact me on for more info!

CJ

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1
I am selling 8 Manchester United vs Bayern Leverkusen tickets for tommorrow's CL clash.

I am selling them for £100 per ticket, but can give a discount if you buy more than 1. These tickets usually go for £250 plus..

You'll get star-player status with a padded seat in the North East Quadrant, a champagne and canapé reception, a three course a la carte meal, a complimentary bar, entertainment from magicians and past players, car parking, a complimentary match day programme and team sheet, and a special match day gift.

I am based in Birmingham, and can deliver in the west midlands surroundings, and possibility just outside it.

I do not expect any payment from anyone, before they get their tickets. This is NOT a scam post. I will be meeting up with those who want the tickets and cash on collection/delivery is what is safest for all those involved.

CJ
Please don't meet this man. He is a conman.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Good deal if true.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Ginners

would you take £750 for all 8?

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:25 PM
united1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Please don't meet this man. He is a conman.
How the heck am I a conman? When i meeting up with those who want the tickets. please go away. REPORTED.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:26 PM
united1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
would you take £750 for all 8?

I would yes. Where are you based?

Sparky***

Don't worry mate, i'll help you get rid of those tickets. I'll make sure your phone number gets out to everyone who happens to go into a phone box in Old Compton Street. Huge United fanbase down there.

Ginners

Quote:
essex, why?

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
How the heck am I a conman? When i meeting up with those who want the tickets. please go away. REPORTED.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:30 PM
red red robbo

Quote:

CJ
They should be in the dressing room trying to produce some sort of decent performance out of the players rather than entertaining some @#%&!s in the posh seats

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Sparky***

Has anyone found out who Bayern Leverkusen are yet?

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:33 PM
armchair

might get them so i could make things up with Jack. Me, Jack, The Watcher, Ginners, Sullers, Borsuk, and Scabs because he needs cheering up.

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
lagos. you?

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
might get them so i could make things up with Jack. Me, Jack, The Watcher, Ginners, Sullers, Borsuk, and Scabs because he needs cheering up.
Sounds like you've got a spare there Armers

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:57 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Sounds like you've got a spare there Armers

Jack is bringing his seaside donkey

Unread 16-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm in.

Unread 16-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:

It's how you have to be round here, you can't timidly come knocking on the door everytime you have hospitality seats to sell, you need to knock that shit down

Unread 16-09-2013, 04:04 PM
elephantstone

I was offered 3 freemans in the exec for tomorrow but would rather sit in my own seat.

Unread 16-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was offered 3 freemans in the exec for tomorrow but would rather sit in my own seat.

Blatant 1-upmanship, I wouldn't stand for that 91'ers

Unread 16-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Scabs

I think the 'This is not a scam post' bit was the real red flag...
Closed Thread