Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2014, 01:27 PM
waynes ear's

Have faith you mongs

Unread 07-06-2014, 01:43 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's so £#%&!ing simple, isn't it. Get those four in and it would be a better squad that anything Fergie had.

You just know that we won't get any of them though. Van Gaal will bring in a few young Dutch lads, and maybe a reliable veteran like Schweinsteiger to be the 'marquee' signing.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Shaw deal falls through either, considering we've failed to wrap it up. I can see Chelsea coming in for him after the World Cup. Vidal is a ridiculous pipe dream; he'll go to either Barca, Madrid or PSG who are all in the market for central midfielders this summer. As if Woodward is gonna compete against them. :shakehead:
Chelsea are after Felipe Luis, he's agreed terms and it's just a matter of hammering out the fee with Atletico apparently. Not to say United still won't £#%&! up the Shaw deal somehow though.

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:15 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's so £#%&!ing simple, isn't it. Get those four in and it would be a better squad that anything Fergie had.
bullshit

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
bullshit
93/94 had a brilliant starting XI, but the squad depth was fairly light, and the defence probably wasn't good enough for Europe; 98/99 had a world-class midfield four; 07/09 was perhaps Fergie's best squad, if somewhat over-reliant on Ronaldo to win games.

I would argue that a spine of De Gea, Hummels/Jones, Vidal and Van Persie would be as good as anything Fergie had. Throw in young players like Rafael, Shaw, Januzaj, Barkley, Mata, Kagawa and Welbeck, and you've got a phenomenal squad.

I think a lot of people have their vision blurred by the football we played under Moyes. With the right coach and tactical outlook, this set of players could play some of the most exciting football we've seen in years.

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Have faith you mongs
How silly of everyone, United and the gimps/big ed will have it all sorted just like last summer

Unread 07-06-2014, 02:49 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
93/94 had a brilliant starting XI, but the squad depth was fairly light, and the defence probably wasn't good enough for Europe; 98/99 had a world-class midfield four; 07/09 was perhaps Fergie's best squad, if somewhat over-reliant on Ronaldo to win games.

I would argue that a spine of De Gea, Hummels/Jones, Vidal and Van Persie would be as good as anything Fergie had. Throw in young players like Rafael, Shaw, Januzaj, Barkley, Mata, Kagawa and Welbeck, and you've got a phenomenal squad.

I think a lot of people have their vision blurred by the football we played under Moyes. With the right coach and tactical outlook, this set of players could play some of the most exciting football we've seen in years.

You could argue all you want but I reckon you'd be wrong, not as good as :

Vds, Rio/Vidic, Scholes and Ronaldo

schmeichel, Bruce/Pallister, Keano and Cantona

I agree that would be a £#%&!ing great team by the way but we won't get Vidal anyway so it's pie in the sky stuff.

Unread 07-06-2014, 03:08 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Have faith you mongs
and your basing this on what ???????????

Unread 07-06-2014, 05:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
How silly of everyone, United and the gimps/big ed will have it all sorted just like last summer
We've got a better manager than last summer for a start

Unread 07-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We've got a better manager than last summer for a start
We're talking about our inept ability to buy players. Lucky LVG available, I wouldn't trust Ed to get a top manager already in role.

Unread 07-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Aman27deep

Heading to madrid?

How many great midfielders do madrid need ffs.

Unread 07-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Neo

Wouldn't mind him going there if it means we get Vidal.

Strange signing for them though, considering Modric has had such a good season.

Unread 07-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Wouldn't mind him going there if it means we get Vidal.

Strange signing for them though, considering Modric has had such a good season.
Knowing Ed Woodward, Chelsea will get Vidal in that case. I still haven't forgotten last season's transfer nightmares.

Just take a look at his face.

Unread 07-06-2014, 07:06 PM
ziggyman17

[quote=Aman27deep;3773256]Knowing Ed Woodward, Chelsea will get Vidal in that case. I still haven't forgotten last season's transfer nightmares.

Just take a look at his face.

How do you know that we already have players signed up........ and are waiting to unveil them along with our new manager..........

Its the hope that £#%&!ing kills you..........

Unread 09-06-2014, 06:25 PM
koppas

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/08/toni-k...nsfer-4754489/

It's back on!

Unread 09-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

Unread 09-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Pop

Utd need to put down a marker to show they mean business here.

They need to get one over Bayern Munich by taking their best player AND blow the European Champions and biggest club in the world, Real Madrid to one side too.

Toni Kroos ffs They'll probably end up asking Scholes out of retirement again.

Unread 09-06-2014, 07:29 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Oh for £#%&!s sake

Unread 09-06-2014, 07:54 PM
rebelcountyred

Wow, signing Kroos, fab and Vidal, happy days.

Unread 09-06-2014, 08:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Wow, signing Kroos, fab and Vidal, happy days.
be proper funny if this happened. and they were all shit

Unread 09-06-2014, 08:36 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
be proper funny if this happened. and they were all shit
Only moyes could turn players like that into shit, the moydas touch if you will.
Closed Thread