United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
With twitter it's too £#%&!ing easy to get caught up in it.
You can't even avoid twitter £#%&!ers even if you never visit the site.

Tbr has it down your throat quicker than you can avert your gaze.

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:02 PM
saffers

I'm extremely confident about the season, lets not panic just cos one player who was unlikely to be sold this summer anyway, is looking less likely than it looked 24 hours ago.

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:07 PM
Jethro

I just can't see what's gone so drastically wrong in the past 24 hours. I don't believe for one second that LVG gave the club his "list" 2 hours ago and whoops Kroos isn't on it.

The club is saving itself from embarrassment nqat

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:09 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
After the last few Summer windows I'm not going to give this year the £#%&!ing time of day.

Not interested with what Ballbag, Jamie Jackson & yes, even Radio El Fuego have to say about anything.

I'll believe it when it's signed & sealed. Whatever it may be.
We need at least 6 players. It aint happening.

I just want a huge cull of the squad.
Too £#%&!ing far :shakehead:

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The club is saving itself from embarrassment nqat
Woodward was telling the press a week ago that it was almost done. If this is true, he's just made a @#%&! of himself again. He'll get the chop if he carries on like this much longer. @#%&!.

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Woodward was telling the press a week ago that it was almost done. If this is true, he's just made a @#%&! of himself again. He'll get the chop if he carries on like this much longer. @#%&!.
Every single transfer is a circus

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Grimson

Kroos to Bild: "I expected the quotes from Bayern. That I have to accept and respect. After I turned down their offer, I knew how they would respond."

Well and truly OFF.

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Every single transfer is a circus
That's because we have a clown conducting them

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:04 PM
rafabio

Looking at the comments from Kroos it looks like he is off. Maybe he decided to go somewhere else and hence woodward has briefed the newspapers that he is off the list?

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:08 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
and not a single arse was unseen that day.

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:24 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I went through the squad with a red marker the other day.
Did my 'fantasy cull'
There were about 4 players left.
£#%&!ing soft bastard

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
the man is a motherless £#%&!. i don't want to read about who we're going for, or how close we are, just shut the £#%&! up, and talk when it's done.

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Chipsauce

So it's OFF....

Well what a £#%&!ing shock

The Dutch TC23and a centre back, MAYBE Shaw and that's our lot. Just because a good European coach has come In, doesn't mean that we'll be signing world class players left right and £#%&!ing centre!

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Bunker Buster

The number of £#%&!ing clowns calling Woodward the real deal...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=69

State.

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:55 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
So it's OFF....

Well what a £#%&!ing shock

The Dutch TC23and a centre back, MAYBE Shaw and that's our lot. Just because a good European coach has come In, doesn't mean that we'll be signing world class players left right and £#%&!ing centre!
its May. plenty time yet. i think i'd prefer it if we had players screaming for united to come and get them, like the good old days before we join the oiled elite and start begging them with ridiculous offers of a wedge and incentives. would love to see him at our place, granted.

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:56 PM
The Return of JC

Can someone explain why Kroos staying would be Wood ward's fault?

Not saying he isn't a useless Hislop merchant, but Kroos leaving would still be a big shock. Failing to sign a brilliant young player from the European champions is hardly a reflection on him.

Paying 27m for a player with 23m release clause is though.

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Woody is a spanner. The only 'good' thing the idiot managed was to sack Moyes and that hardly required a visionary.
He ballsed up last summer by making it a circus, ballsed up Moyes sacking in an unprofessional manner by leaking to the media 24 hrs before, for what reason? And took a month to announce our new manager who was thus cornered numerous times at his current job during a crucial preparation period.

It looks like woody likes to play power games.

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Woody is a spanner. The only 'good' thing the idiot managed was to sack Moyes and that hardly required a visionary.
He ballsed up last summer by making it a circus, ballsed up Moyes sacking in an unprofessional manner by leaking to the media 24 hrs before, for what reason? And took a month to announce our new manager who was thus cornered numerous times at his current job during a crucial preparation period.

It looks like woody likes to play power games.
Perfectly put.

He's an egotistical #@&%! that would rather so HIS name in print than the club conducting quiet bussiness...

Moyes out tnrw morning...leaked WOODY

It's LvG !! Leaked 10 days before signing WOODY.

If I could google HIS name in print...the £#%&!ing toad, the tulip bulb headed little £#%&!.

At least Gill looked like a tall Luke Skywalker.

This #@&%!...

ForFsakes

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:00 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The number of £#%&!ing clowns calling Woodward the real deal...

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=69

State.
It gets worse:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=200

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's a bad example

hes got hundreds...

If he's not chatting shit about "Proles" I wouldn't trust him with a World Cup chart.

Useless.
Closed Thread