Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Exclamation N.a.n.i.o

Simply really.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Im in-between Reserves and First team.......I think he could really bring on the Ressies and learn a lot...

dont think he's THAT ready for the premiership this isnt Kee-jerk and just on tonight...

He seems to have got caught up in the whole United 07/08...

he needs so much coaching it is scary.....

He is so young and i can see him running down our wing for years to come....Hope we don't lose him so early.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:39 PM
wiganste

I'm not his biggest fan. He's a decent option on the bench. Never a first teamer yet. And I'm not basing that on tonight's game.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:42 PM
The Mull

Pepperami gives me inigestion

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Bunker Buster

In training and around the first team i see him competing with PARK first off.....

and I'd rather have park in the team than Nani....

I just expect Nani to come alive and do something electric Every time i see him play, which i know is selfish.

Tonight (i know)............park created more than he did in 90....

He fell over his own feet for god sake around 75/80 minutes...

I like Nani, i just dont know where he fits in at the minute........

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Camel

could be a very good player for us. plenty of pace and power. just hasn't got any kind of a defensive game and decision making is poor on occassion.

early days yet.

shit poll, too extreme.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
could be a very good player for us. plenty of pace and power. just hasn't got any kind of a defensive game.

early days yet.

shit poll, too extreme.
Its a 'tongue in cheek' kind of poll mate..............

Just trying to work out if its just me and a few mates or the kind of feeling across the board (sic)

there has been a lot of discussion on him and we don't have enough polls.......

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
could be a very good player for us. plenty of pace and power. just hasn't got any kind of a defensive game and decision making is poor on occassion.

early days yet.

shit poll, too extreme.

Reminds me of another young Portuguese players early days.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:50 PM
wiganste

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Nah - you could tell Ronaldo was something special.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm sorry, im not trying to come across as a Nani hater.....

Ronaldo's début...4-0 bolton.....

Nani's......???

Ronaldo's early days......Nani's.....?

I think they are seen as so a like Nani may have been sucked into the Ronaldo hurricane....

He feels he is up there.....Big time....the complete player....

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Its a 'tongue in cheek' kind of poll mate..............

Just trying to work out if its just me and a few mates or the kind of feeling across the board (sic)

there has been a lot of discussion on him and we don't have enough polls.......
certainly not enough OFFICIAL ones anyway

i rate him as a player, not sure if he's gonna make it at utd yet. shown some great promise, and a snide side of his nature. which is probably why many are indifferent towards him atm.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:52 PM
wiganste

Quote:
certainly not enough OFFICIAL ones anyway

i rate him as a player, not sure if he's gonna make it at utd yet. shown some great promise, and a snide side of his nature. which is probably why many are indifferent towards him atm.
That's a big reason for me.....

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm sorry, im not trying to come across as a Nani hater.....

Ronaldo's début...4-0 bolton..... - I was there, great debut.

Nani's......??? - Look at his goals v Spurs, Liverpool etc.He'll be a player.Just needs time to work on his game.

Ronaldo's early days......Nani's.....? - Quite similar I think.Flashes of brilliance and frustration.

I think they are seen as so a like Nani may have been sucked into the Ronaldo hurricane....

He feels he is up there.....Big time....the complete player.... He's got some arrogance, so did Ronaldo

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nah - you could tell Ronaldo was something special.
i fully concur, ronaldo was always special from the moment he ripped us apart in lisbon after we'd shown great preseason form in the states.

nani will never reach that level, but having said that, i expect great things from him in a season or two if he hasn't joined ronaldo at real.

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
i fully concur, ronaldo was always special from the moment he ripped us apart in lisbon after we'd shown great preseason form in the states.

nani will never reach that level, but having said that, i expect great things from him in a season or two if he hasn't joined ronaldo at real.
I agree with that.

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

new nani smiley ahoy

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Bunker Buster

I'm not trying to crucify him £#%&!sy......

Just think he may nee some coaching....

Fergie can see it, so its all good...........He's a long way from the first team at the minute....

haven't seen anything from him in a while to get me excited....

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

£#%&!sy.......... ffs

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:11 PM
borsuk

he's a very dangerous player. he'll always be inconsistent, infuriating at times, but he'll win matches for us and he'll improve as he gets experience.

the whole team was poor tonight. rio got done three or four times and the whole back four were individually caught out of position a number of times and were slow to recover. we were second to every loose ball. so, obviously, nani must be shit and will never make it, just like scholes is over the hill, neville's finished, giggs is a lazy bastard and rooney should be dropped. get a grip ffs.

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's a very dangerous player. he'll always be inconsistent, infuriating at times, but he'll win matches for us and he'll improve as he gets experience.

the whole team was poor tonight. rio got done three or four times and the whole back four were individually caught out of position a number of times and were slow to recover. we were second to every loose ball. so, obviously, nani must be shit and will never make it, just like scholes is over the hill, neville's finished, giggs is a lazy bastard and rooney should be dropped. get a grip ffs.
great post Borsy
Closed Thread