United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Sparky***

Default *Official 2018/19 Match Thread* Burnley v Manchester United

[SIZE="4"]
Burnley v Manchester United
Turf Moor
KO 4PM (No it's not on telly)

Unread 02-09-2018, 10:16 AM
no fun

2-1 Burnley

Sean dyche using the post match interview to sing what a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong without changing his vocal style

Maureen telling viewers to judge him after the European cup final in June

Forum meltdown

Unread 02-09-2018, 10:40 AM
saffers

We will tonk these.

Unread 02-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Fully behind united today, expecting a good performance

It’ll be tight, 2-1 united.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:01 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Turf Moor
KO 4PM (No it's not on telly)
Heaven forbid two games are shown at the same time in this country. Good thing SKY don't overcharge for subscriptions etc.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Heaven forbid two games are shown at the same time in this country. Good thing SKY don't overcharge for subscriptions etc.
It's one of the reasons why they'll eventually lose the rights to it. They need to do away with rationing out the games to everyone equally because ultimately it's going to lose them subscribers as people aren't interested in watching Cardiff v Burnley or whatever.

The sooner a proper company take over and show all the games at the same time the better.

It's absolutely £#%&!ing ridiculous that people in countries 2,000 miles away can watch whatever premier league game they want yet people who live here are reduced to watching a panel of morons on Sky describe what's happening like we're indulging in some sort of forbidden act.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:22 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
It's one of the reasons why they'll eventually lose the rights to it. They need to do away with rationing out the games to everyone equally because ultimately it's going to lose them subscribers as people aren't interested in watching Cardiff v Burnley or whatever.

The sooner a proper company take over and show all the games at the same time the better.

It's absolutely £#%&!ing ridiculous that people in countries 2,000 miles away can watch whatever premier league game they want yet people who live here are reduced to watching a panel of morons on Sky describe what's happening like we're indulging in some sort of forbidden act.
Indeed.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:23 AM
saffers

Quote:

Keep attacking me and parters pal. Not our fault the systems set up that way.

TBH it is too much football being able to watch to every single premier league game in hd. Okay to have on in the background when working, eating, having guests or shitposting on here I guess.

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
2-1 Burnley

Sean dyche using the post match interview to sing what a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong without changing his vocal style

Maureen telling viewers to judge him after the European cup final in June

Forum meltdown
Apparently dyche insists on gargling sand prior to any interview.

Think united will win - just.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Apparently dyche insists on gargling sand prior to any interview.

Think united will win - just.
Dyche has definitely said the n word is the feeling I get when I hear him speak.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Keep attacking me and parters pal. Not our fault the systems set up that way.

TBH it is too much football being able to watch to every single premier league game in hd. Okay to have on in the background when working, eating, having guests or shitposting on here I guess.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:32 AM
flixton

Lads, it's Burnley FFS. Comfortable win for us.

Unread 02-09-2018, 11:40 AM
75Red

Top team selection Sparky.

Not going. Glad it's not on tv therefore don't feel obliged to watch. Will be doing something more productive.

1-0 Burnley.

Unread 02-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

Football

united win, nqat

Unread 02-09-2018, 12:22 PM
TheFatGoth

Have we ever played well at Burnley?

Only time i can remember is a cup game where O'Shea played CM and I think Forlan scored

Unread 02-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Red Al

It's these types of games where we've become unstuck over the past few years while all our rivals steamroller them home and away

Still fancy a 3-1 to us tho

Unread 02-09-2018, 12:48 PM
guerreiro

Not sure if I’m actually arsed anymore. So many shit people within the club it’s hard to care.

Unread 02-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Switching Off

NBCSN reds

Unread 02-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Cream

One of those games we don't win and then have to endure the no mark manager talking like he's the reincarnation of Pele Ferguson.

2-1 United.

Unread 02-09-2018, 01:22 PM
AK14

Going to be a difficult game this.

We need to score first and early, otherwise our heads will drop and they’ll come into the game more and more.

Big day for the senior players of the squad, show us what you’re made of.