United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:32 PM
tatty

He's got a bit of the Mark Robins about him.

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
He will be brilliant.

But, he was carrying an injury and it was noticeable his confidence had dropped a bit. Best take him out of the firing line for a bit. You can forget how young he is.

I agree with what Neville said yesterday about people doubting his future at the club and saying he should be starting the whole time. They're talking nonsense.

And no, that wasn't me firing a shot at you before anyone asks
I know, pal

Not sure how many people think he should be starting the whole time. But the stat about him not starting since December was quite telling. It's not like he started in Seville or at Huddersfield in the cups either. It's also a shame that it's invariably him or Martial. Both are special talents, we should be building a side longer term with both. For me that would be stronger proof that Mou sees himself staying.

Unread 12-03-2018, 07:52 AM
saffers

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...inhos-training

Quote:
"Right now, I'm probably not learning the most on the pitch," Rashford said. "In training is where I'm doing most of my learning.

"You have to take it into the game and today [Saturday] it worked. Personally, taking the confidence from this game into the next games is important.

"There's lots of things (I'm learning). It is just the all-round game is starting to become more clear.

"Things this manager wants are becoming more clear to me. The more you do, the easier the results come on the pitch."

Unread 12-03-2018, 08:20 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
"Right now, I'm probably not learning the most on the pitch," Rashford said. "In training is where I'm doing most of my learning."
Major subby fired from young Rashers. Very interesting.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Clarkie

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
But they weren't up front so they don't count.

Scrub off his goals from the weekend too. Disgusting how he had cut inside from the left like that.

Unread 13-03-2018, 10:40 AM
S/Side.Red

He’s 10th in minutes played. 12th before Saturday. No to get too technical about actual playing time etc.

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:05 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He’s 10th in minutes played. 12th before Saturday. No to get too technical about actual playing time etc.

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:16 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Cream

Quote:
He's been bang out of form for a while now, that could (and should) be why he hasn't started games.

Mourinho has made sure he still gets game time, allowing him to regain his confidence out of the spotlight, and pow: starts and scores a brace against Liverpool.

It's also true that his pace causes murders for tired defences late in games. Ideal 2nd half sub. Same for Martial.

He's 20. This will likely continue for a few seasons so buckle up.

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not surprising given his age tbf.

Can't accuse Mourinho of not keeping him involved, I've actually been quite impressed that he hasn't taken him out for long periods. Of course that may change a bit now Sanchez is here and seems as nailed on for 90 minutes every week as Lukaku and Zlatan before him. Would be nice to see him up top, through the middle occasionally.

Still feel like we're light in attacking options btw. Saturday there was very little on the bench with only Martial out, and the options we do have all play in the same place and do similar things..

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Whip Hubley

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not surprising given his age tbf.

Can't accuse Mourinho of not keeping him involved, I've actually been quite impressed that he hasn't taken him out for long periods. Of course that may change a bit now Sanchez is here and seems as nailed on for 90 minutes every week as Lukaku and Zlatan before him. Would be nice to see him up top, through the middle occasionally.

new to siders?

Unread 13-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
He’s 10th in minutes played.
So he's a regular first teamer then.

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So he's a regular first teamer then.
He will be much lower than 10th since Alexis arrived tbf. No start since Boxing Day etc.

Just keeping it factual.

Unread 13-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Neo

Quote:

Outstanding.

Unread 13-03-2018, 05:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
new to siders?
When even dunk is sticking up for the manager........

Unread 13-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Closed Thread