United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
We finished the cup final with ten men? I honestly don't remember that.
Aye, Smalling

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
We finished the cup final with ten men? I honestly don't remember that.

Kevin Moran late in the 2nd half.

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:53 AM
jem

I liked king louis, but his problem was not communication. his problem was a shit philosophy. soz.

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I liked king louis, but his problem was not communication. his problem was a shit philosophy. soz.
Not the midfield!?

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:54 AM
andyroo

Are we the only club to win an FA Cup with ten men? And we've done it twice

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:55 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I loved big Louis. The players he bought flopped and the players he had couldnt play his system or to his philosophy. I was chatting to a united player last week (sorry a bit Marloesque) and he said he really rated LVG but he struggled to communicate and get his exact point across. He didnt get off the bench because he had been telling the players all week how he wanted them to play.
He always said he wanted his players to be able to solve their problems on the pitch.

I think that was seriously overestimating the intellect of some of the window lickers we've had in our squad of late.

Obviously the football was dog shit but if he was expecting those clowns to be able to sort themselves out then he was on to a loser from day 1.

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:55 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not the midfield!?
that comes under philosophy.

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Are we the only club to win an FA Cup with ten men? And we've done it twice
reyes

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:18 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:24 AM
marlo

Quote:
I think you top trumped me there.

What did they say about Moyes?
didn't ask really!

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Kevin Moran late in the 2nd half.

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:27 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
didn't ask really!

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:43 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
didn't ask really!
I asked he said he would walk in at half time with his head in his hands offering nothing at all.

Not the best for younger players to see a manager of the club clearly out of his depth. The whole appointment of Moyes looking back was just plain amateurish for a club the size of united.

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

nqat
Definitely hampered us.

Quote:
I asked he said he would walk in at half time with his head in his hands offering nothing at all.

Not the best for younger players to see a manager of the club clearly out of his depth. The whole appointment of Moyes looking back was just plain amateurish for a club the size of united.
Why am I not surprised?

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:19 PM
Zorg

If we're all going all marlo, I do know that that Everton player - Morgan somebody? - described LVG privately as 'not a very nice man'

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:29 PM
marlo

Quote:

Our conversations are usually about women and holidays

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Chorlton74

managed to get that Anderson lump out of the door.

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

loved him. i loved the way he openly despised the media and of course the fa cup win. some of the football also convinced me that i could put up with isis torturing me after being put through watching that, so kudos for improving my mental strength too, big man

Unread 17-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Neo

Quote:
I was with several united players after the game Sunday and they said the exact opposite....
So players that failed to perform for a manager said negative things about the manager? What a scoop!

Go and take your fat head for a shit, you Easter Island skulled @#%&!.

Who were these players, btw? I somehow doubt senior players like Carrick and Rooney would be divulging details to some £#%&!nugget from Essex called V1ctor.

Anyway, a fangirl, groupie gossip queen like you can do one. You'll never really get it. Loved Louis. Won us our first Cup since Fergie left, bought in some top youngsters that will carry us over the next few years, and had a no £#%&!'s attitude to the ABU press. Top Red.
Closed Thread