United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Scoring goals definitely helps the team.
Maybe we score more as a team if he plays and works as part of a team.

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Maybe we score more as a team if he plays and works as part of a team.
Like Sanchez does

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Ethers

He isn’t a team player - that’s the narrative now?

Interesting.

Looking forward to them explaining away the fact he’s got more assists than Lingard, who’s generally regarded as an exceptional team player.

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Think it's fairly uncommon to take a number off a player like this. For this exact reason; the reaction usually won't be great.
Giving him the number 11 shirt. Huge insult. Seems quite reasonable given he’d be playing on the left. Wasn’t he upset because of his brand?

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Macca1990

Martial > Mourinho

Lad should be played up front behind Heskey.

Nightmare if we get rid.

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Interesting.

Looking forward to them explaining away the fact he’s got more assists than Lingard, who’s generally regarded as an exceptional team player.
Does that include silent assists? A term I've just made up but I'm going to run with it.

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Interesting.

Not surprisingly, I don’t think you understand what team player means.

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:38 PM
ScarFace

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Giving him the number 11 shirt. Huge insult. Seems quite reasonable given he’d be playing on the left. Wasn’t he upset because of his brand?
Players get attached to numbers. First noticed it at United years ago when I saw something the players signed and half of them included their number in their signature. But whether you like/understand it or not, Mourinho will deffo have know it would be taken as a slight.

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
If he's so super duper world class then surely he'll be going to a top club in the world? Not spurs?

Unread 13-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Not surprisingly, I don’t think you understand what team player means.
I think scoring goals, and creating goals for others, is generally accepted as evidence you’re working with the rest of the team tbf.

Let me guess though - you read something in Red Issue once about how he’s a selfish @#%&! or something. Cool.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:04 AM
Sandman

I couldn't give a £#%&! about his personality, whether he's a grafter, or any of the other backward English football cliches. He's a brilliant attacking player, the type that United should be building a team around, obviously not going to happen with that shithouse as manager.

Hopefully he goes to a top club, one that doesn't face every game worrying about what the opposition will do, and setting up to stop them.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Red Santos

Dont care.

1st season he was good. 2nd season shite. 3rd season average.

He's a selfish, dozy player anyway

If he doesnt want to fight for a spot in the first team he can £#%&! off

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:19 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think scoring goals, and creating goals for others, is generally accepted as evidence you’re working with the rest of the team tbf.
Obviously not as much as Sanchez running around with blinkers on fifty yards from goal and giving the ball away 60 times per game.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Dont care.

1st season he was good. 2nd season shite. 3rd season average.

He's a selfish, dozy player anyway

If he doesnt want to fight for a spot in the first team he can £#%&! off
Pretty much this.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:21 AM
NegativeNorris

Don't blame him tbh. He's been £#%&!ed about by that Portuguese #@&%!, and been binned off to shoe in Sanchez, even though he was playing well. Why wouldn't he want to leave.

Will undoubtedly end up a brilliant player too.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:33 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Don't blame him tbh. He's been £#%&!ed about by that Portuguese #@&%!, and been binned off to shoe in Sanchez, even though he was playing well. Why wouldn't he want to leave.

In that case, I'm sure the true football experts - i.e. not you - will be swarming all over the lad.

Where do reckon he'll end up? Real? Barca? Bayern?

Make your prediction.

Unread 14-06-2018, 12:49 AM
Vetch

Thumbs down

Doesn't track back enough for me.

Get rid.

Unread 14-06-2018, 01:23 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Binning Martial when Sanchez has a season tops before his legs completely go is madness so naturally it's what we'll do. Wouldn't be as bad if Martial had a sniff of a starting spot up-front ahead of Heskey but that wouldn't suit our glorious style of play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
He'd stay if we ditched Mou.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
We cannot sell him. It’d be a terrible error.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Imagine him leaving and Fellaini staying. Jesus sweating Christ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
£#%&!ed off for a 30 year old Sanchez just to throw our %@#$&!s at City
Quote:
He's been managed abysmally.

He was up for the fight, but it didn't matter. He's had his card marked from day one under Mou.
Quote:
Early stages of the season he was a substitute and he responded well. By scoring goals off the bench.

He then got three league starts in a row around the turn of the year. He scored in all three games.

Then Sanchez.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Martial > Mourinho

Nightmare if we get rid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
He's a brilliant attacking player, the type that United should be building a team around, obviously not going to happen with that shithouse as manager.

Hopefully he goes to a top club, one that doesn't face every game worrying about what the opposition will do, and setting up to stop them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

all of this.

god, I £#%&!ing hate that @#%&! mourinho.

Unread 14-06-2018, 01:24 AM
plopborsky

I don’t care anymore
Closed Thread