United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2018, 11:29 PM
saffers

Default Mou: "they're all waiting for me to lose, if i lose to Chelsea I will be killed"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...iting-12409260

Ya not wrong Jose....

Also says we will buy 2 midfielders when Carrick and Fella leave.

Unread 22-04-2018, 11:33 PM
armchair

honestly, i would've been ok us losing to spurs and wasn't that upset over wba. getting knocked out of europe by a europa level team though. that hurt.

who's the guy we're are after from italy? roma?

sounds good

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:25 AM
S/Side.Red

Unhappy

Yeah, all the good will that we could always rely on from the press has gone now Mou is in charge.

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:30 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
honestly, i would've been ok us losing to spurs and wasn't that upset over wba. getting knocked out of europe by a europa level team though. that hurt.
Innit...thats the one that turned me.

I change my mind game 2 game doh

Just want the scum in our squad removed

Unread 23-04-2018, 01:28 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Innit...thats the one that turned me.

I change my mind game 2 game doh

Just want the scum in our squad removed
i think we should be allowed vent. obviously i locked the thread so saffers can't bump it lol

Unread 23-04-2018, 11:56 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, all the good will that we could always rely on from the press has gone now Mou is in charge.
There was good will under moyes and van gaal. Because both of those managers were losers and we were going nowhere under them. How many in the press called for their heads? Not many.

Yet with Mou you have journalists dreaming up him being sacked, constantly attacking us....

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
There was good will under moyes and van gaal. Because both of those managers were losers and we were going nowhere under them. How many in the press called for their heads? Not many.

Yet with Mou you have journalists dreaming up him being sacked, constantly attacking us....

You misspelled 'internet united fans' pal.

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Wow

Unread 23-04-2018, 01:51 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Press clearly hated LvG. Yet he still gave them mince pies.

Mourinho’s self obsession just bores people now.

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:11 PM
MJ Ramone

It'd be nice if our manager came out after a result like that & said how proud he was to have lead the biggest Football Club in world football to yet another FA Cup Final instead of whining on about what 'they' are waiting to do to 'him'

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Oh and here’s the press good will under Moyes.

You have to stop believing Mou that the club is all about him

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It'd be nice if our manager came out after a result like that & said how proud he was to have lead the biggest Football Club in world football to yet another FA Cup Final instead of whining on about what 'they' are waiting to do to 'him'
Win lose or draw it’s always about him....

Kind of zoned out from him now....

The results are down to the lads...

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You don’t get it pal.

Plucky little United need to have the manager take all the pressure off the players by talking about himself. It’s not egotism at all, he’s doing it because United could never solidify becoming a cup team without Mou’s protective attention seeking.

Be grateful imo.

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Sapien

Quote:
You don’t get it pal.

Plucky little United need to have the manager take all the pressure off the players by talking about himself. It’s not egotism at all, he’s doing it because United could never solidify becoming a cup team without Mou’s protective attention seeking.

Be grateful imo.
Yup we need to back his emotions 100% or something.

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:06 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I back his paranoid & narcissistic psychosis 100%

Unread 23-04-2018, 04:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Oh and here’s the press good will under Moyes.

That was around when SOME in the media started to turn on him. Even though his unfitness for the job had been uncontestable for months previously.

And even when he was sacked, the piteous wail of "........buuuuut he just needed MORE TIME" was still shamefully in evidence.

Unread 23-04-2018, 05:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That was around when SOME in the media started to turn on him. Even though his unfitness for the job had been uncontestable for months previously.

And even when he was sacked, the piteous wail of "........buuuuut he just needed MORE TIME" was still shamefully in evidence.
Point being that anti United bias in the media reporting is not about Mourinho. Remember when we signed Martial ffs

The fact that people are sick of him too doesn't help, but he still gets lads like Custis fighting his corner.

Unread 23-04-2018, 10:41 PM
AK14

Quote:
Closed Thread