United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mate dont snap bellers head off, he's just being helpful. We're all utd fans here who are happy. Stop being divisive pal.

Did you just tell me to stop being divisive on a thread you created for a moment of silence for people who don't agree with you?

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:45 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
You don't. And neither does anyone else.

Check back. I'm disappointed when we're losing and 'cheered' when we scored.

Crazy notion in the midst of match thread, I know.
Just for the record I wasn’t talking about you pal.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:46 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Herrera is phenomenal when given a run in the side.

Herrera might very well be our best signing in 5 years, as well as being one of, if not, the most passionate player in our squad.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Tiberian

People expected Liverpool to finish second? With top 4 secured and a very winnable tie to get into a CL final on the horizon?

Seriously?

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Just for the record I wasn’t talking about you pal.
Well in that case, I apologise.

If you'll excuse me....

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:48 PM
saffers

Quote:
Did you just tell me to stop being divisive on a thread you created for a moment of silence for people who don't agree with you?
The divisive peeps are the anti mou lads, this thread is about unity mate.

Just left a bit of good rep for you aswell. Lets all pull in the same direction brother.

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
People expected Liverpool to finish second? With top 4 secured and a very winnable tie to get into a CL final on the horizon?

Seriously?

A few weeks back when it was closer mate.

AK14

Quote:
Well in that case, I apologise.

If you'll excuse me....

Pal

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Seriously?
Yep, pre bournemouth you had several of the yellow sheet gang dreaming up a 2nd place triumph for liverpool....

Billy Redface

Quote:
The divisive peeps are the anti mou lads, this thread is about unity mate.

Just left a bit of good rep for you aswell. Lets all pull in the same direction brother.
Nice one. Very big of you. Glad we found this neutral ground.

Yhbr.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
A few weeks back when it was closer mate.
When we beat city to go 7 clear of the scouse?

Post wba mate, aka a few days ago. Stop lying!

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
When we beat city to go 7 clear of the scouse?

Post wba mate, aka a few days ago. Stop lying!
What did i say? ....

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Christ this is pathetic. We just won to get into an fa cup final. And saps are looking to score internet wins.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Christ this is pathetic. We just won to get into an fa cup final. And saps are looking to score internet wins.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I know, but he started the thread so show him some support.

Unread 21-04-2018, 07:59 PM
marlo

I'm happy with Mourinho...

the last thing we wanted after Moyes and LVG is to lose our seat at the top table (top 4) and challenge...

Mourinho has steadied the ship in the sense that we are still winning trophies adding to our historically great haul, beating the big teams and still boiling piss.

two media narratives have been ripped the shreds...
they all wanted to see city beat us and have a massive party at the Etihad in our faces...
and then lovely spurs getting closer to winning their first trophy while saying "the old united wouldn't lose a huge cup semi final to spurs.... "

they wanted a pogba hauled off at half time and a real fall out but instead he worked hard (ironically enough) shrugged the strongest player in the league off the ball and dumped an cross on Sanchez head....

love united, love Mourinho. £#%&! van gaal as a staff , record label and as a mother£#%&!ing crew...and if you down van gaal then £#%&! you too...
we got kill all your mother£#%&!ers....manchester till we die....

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
She got banned from the thread
Hmmm.......so they have changed sex (again)?

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:01 PM
Cream

Anger when United win.

Never a good look.

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
love united, love Mourinho. £#%&! van gaal as a staff , record label and as a mother£#%&!ing crew...and if you down van gaal then £#%&! you too...

Unread 21-04-2018, 08:13 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I'm happy with Mourinho...

the last thing we wanted after Moyes and LVG is to lose our seat at the top table (top 4) and challenge...

Mourinho has steadied the ship in the sense that we are still winning trophies adding to our historically great haul, beating the big teams and still boiling piss.

two media narratives have been ripped the shreds...
they all wanted to see city beat us and have a massive party at the Etihad in our faces...
and then lovely spurs getting closer to winning their first trophy while saying "the old united wouldn't lose a huge cup semi final to spurs.... "

they wanted a pogba hauled off at half time and a real fall out but instead he worked hard (ironically enough) shrugged the strongest player in the league off the ball and dumped an cross on Sanchez head....

Parklife..........
Closed Thread