United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2018, 02:01 PM
LFOD

£#%&! me - Water Carrier - what £#%&!ing match was this? He's been nothing short of disappointing. He's been played where he likes and still gives it away more often than not. Rolls Royce my ass. Playing like a Vespa. Needs to show something for United or £#%&! him off.

Unread 28-03-2018, 02:26 PM
shenwen

Never played a good game for us
Can’t pass the ball five yards “these days”
Gives the ball away more often than not

Yes he has been disappointing since coming back but some of these comments are crazy. At least we have Baron’s post to balance the sanity.

Unread 28-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Yes he has been disappointing since coming back but some of these comments are crazy. At least we have Baron’s post to balance the sanity.
He’s supposedly world class, so in which games has he been world class in the 49 Times he’s pulled in the shirt.....

Unread 28-03-2018, 02:51 PM
RemisMoses

Dugarry, a World Cup winner and European champion with France in 1998 and 2000, has slammed the pair for what he considers to be a poor attitude — especially given Pogba is struggling to break into the starting line-up for United or his country.

“They are not serious,” he said on RMC. ”Pogba and Griezmann are leaders. They are considered big players and they are held up as an example. And yet, when you lose, you sign a contract with Canal to sell these stupidities.

“You are not starting for Manchester United, you just lost a game with the France national team. You send out this programme that doesn’t make sense. You have just lost. That tells us that you’re not concentrating.

“Things aren’t going well for you and you make us your ‘Pogseries’. What kind of madness is that? You just lost 2-3 against the Colombians and you were missing for an hour.

“At some point, isn’t there someone in your group to tell you to concentrate on your game, on your profession, on what you have to do? You have a whole country behind you, a country that wants to do well at the World Cup, and you make these stupid things for us.

You are Pogba, you are Griezmann, third in the last Ballon d’Or. You are an important person on this team. The others are proud to play with these players, but Pogba and Griezmann don’t know it.

“At any one time, they are a rapper, then producers, then dancers, then footballers, then basketball players. Griezmann has said he would prefer to play basketball. We are three months from the World Cup: focus yourself. It’s up to you show us the way.”

Unread 28-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Truth claymore.

Unread 28-03-2018, 03:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

The point of that (clear) exaggeration was to emphasise that when you can't even do the basics right you can't really blame your position. In several games he's struggled to do things that have nothing to do with where he's playing - ie controlling and passing a football.

Unread 28-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Big Dugs is spot on.

Unread 28-03-2018, 03:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Would you have play Lampard or Gerrard in a midfield 2?

How well did Xavi & Iniesta play in 2's?

It's non-£#%&!ing-sensical to play certain players, with very specific qualities, in formations that clearly limit their contribution & also £#%&!s with the way the rest of the side compensates.

Jose is a #@&%! for persevering with this 4-2-3-1 formation, an absolute abomination of use of personnel.

Pogba might not do some simple things like track a runner or hold his position, stick his boot in etc, but frankly would you have used Zidane like that? It's mental. Use him as he was at Juve or with France (actually, Deschamps is equally as culpable as Jose for his mis-use of quality attacking players but at least he does tend to free Pogba to contribute further - helps having Kante I suppose).

Pogba is a Rolls Royce of a player, quite why anyone would use him as a water carrier is beyond me. Absolute £#%&!ery of the highest order.
Yep.

We seem to be beset with managers who have no idea what to do with the collection of players at their disposal. LvG and his obsession with 5-3-2, then more of a 4-4-2 and now Jose and his uncertainty with where best to put players. It's maddening.

Reckon Big Sam and his horses for courses manner would get a better tune out of the current lot.

Unread 28-03-2018, 03:16 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Big Dugs is spot on.
He is. We all know it. All the talent in the world dreadful application. Will the penny drop or is he happy as he is? There will always be some team looking to get more hits on insta or whatever so he will always find a nice home elsewhere
He doesn't NEED the hassle of testing himself but does he WANT it?

Unread 28-03-2018, 04:01 PM
windy waffles

I honestly think he is more interested in himself and his image than his football. Coming back to United was nothing to do with the 'coming home' %@#$&!s - it was to give him the biggest stage on social media. And the fact he is being paid £300k a week to do it...

Unread 28-03-2018, 07:38 PM
TheFatGoth

Treble winner, David May weighs in

Quote:
“At times Pogba is a frightening player and on his day he’s unplayable,”

“I just don’t know if the off-field stuff gets in his way, his antics of getting his hair coloured every other day."

Unread 28-03-2018, 07:50 PM
RemisMoses

If he takes care of business. His hair social media all the other glitter isn’t a problem. He can do what he likes he’s living the dream. He has to do his job first.
If it is all because Sanchez took Greizmans spot and gets paid more he needs to grow up. Grow up or £#%&! off

Unread 28-03-2018, 08:28 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
If he takes care of business. His hair social media all the other glitter isn’t a problem. He can do what he likes he’s living the dream. He has to do his job first.
If it is all because Sanchez took Greizmans spot and gets paid more he needs to grow up. Grow up or £#%&! off
We are all growing up with every passing day pol

Unread 28-03-2018, 09:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
for somebody who professes to love the Club so much mate, not to mention your staunch support of Jose I'm surprised you have anything but contempt for this tedious £#%&!ing cretin.

Even if he was any good at Football I'd still think he was a complete £#%&!er.

Unread 28-03-2018, 09:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
for somebody who professes to love the Club so much mate, not to mention your staunch support of Jose I'm surprised you have anything but contempt for this tedious £#%&!ing cretin.

Even if he was any good at Football I'd still think he was a complete £#%&!er.
Love the pog, think the hate for him on this site is OTT. He could have gone anywhere else so I respect him for coming here.

His off field persona is part of how the game is changing. Just something we gotta get used to. People of his and Neymar generation are very different to the Giggs and Scholesys of 20 years ago....

Unread 28-03-2018, 09:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Love the pog, think the hate for him on this site is OTT. He could have gone anywhere else so I respect him for coming here.

His off field persona is part of how the game is changing. Just something we gotta get used to. People of his and Neymar generation are very different to the Giggs and Scholesys of 20 years ago....

Don't see much hate, just disappointment & anger tbh
What's he doing with his career? Serious question.
How old does he have to be before we get anything like a performance out of him?

If he was bossing the Premier League every week & dragging us out of the shit with top corner screamers at Anfield I wouldn't care a £#%&! if he did the occasional TV ad or whatever the £#%&! he's doing in that gif.

Just sick of it tbh

It's true that the days of Scholes, Giggs etc.. are long gone but there's still a lot of good young lads playing the game who give everything.
Pogba's not even young any more either! ..if he was 18 I might just about tolerate this puerile shite

Unread 28-03-2018, 09:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Don't see much hate, just disappointment & anger tbh
What's he doing with his career? Serious question.
How old does he have to be before we get anything like a performance out of him?

If he was bossing the Premier League every week & dragging us out of the shit with top corner screamers at Anfield I wouldn't care a £#%&! if he did the occasional TV ad or whatever the £#%&! he's doing in that gif.

Just sick of it tbh

It's true that the days of Scholes, Giggs etc.. are long gone but there's still a lot of good young lads playing the game who give everything.
Pogba's not even young any more either! ..if he was 18 I might just about tolerate this puerile shite
Had a pretty good career for a 24 yr old, cl final, ec with france, won 4 leagues with juve, came back to utd last year and won 3 trophies. Obviously injuries derailed him this year, and stupid suspensions.

Expecting him to start on fire again next season but this time maintain it. Another year more experienced, presumably more quality around him. Mou knowing its his completely his squad etc.

Big big year for many at the club next season nqat.

Unread 28-03-2018, 09:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Treble winner, David May weighs in

Absolute belm of a man may blue @#%&!

Unread 28-03-2018, 09:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Had a pretty good career for a 24 yr old, cl final, ec with france, won 4 leagues with juve, came back to utd last year and won 3 trophies. Obviously injuries derailed him this year, and stupid suspensions.

Expecting him to start on fire again next season but this time maintain it. Another year more experienced, presumably more quality around him. Mou knowing its his completely his squad etc.

Big big year for many at the club next season nqat.
I'd be made up if you're right with those predictions.
Would love nothing more than to see a top drawer midfielder in the shirt bossing games.

I just think he's more likely to achieve that if he focuses on the game & actually gives everything to it.

Unread 28-03-2018, 10:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

It's not the players that are different; it's the exposure. Giggsy would have been an Insta lad back in the day nqat.

The big difference is that, like Neymar, he'd back it up on the pitch. Pogba doesn't. Which makes his attention seeking more cringey.
Closed Thread