United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Page 38. Immense.

Sausage Vince knows the score.

Yikes

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Quite a good read. So similar to this place with some of the bizarre ott criticisms

Poggers
More fans convinced the country has an agenda against them

'I'm ashamed to be English'

Unread 22-04-2018, 04:47 PM
waynes ear's

You are all welcome

Unread 22-04-2018, 05:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
United no longer panic when we go behind, even against top sides.
quite the opposite. the joy of seeing mou's gameplan going of the window is worth a goal on its own.

Unread 22-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

"Y'know.... it's refreshing to know that the FA... the supppsed BASTION of English Football can turn on one of it's shining lights so quickly (and let's face it, there haven't been many recently)

Harry Kane represents everything that is GOOD about the English game... he's young, clean living, an example of "doing things the right way" CAN get you somewhere... rather than shooting up drugs, gambling on games, visiting sex dungeons and paying off Prostitues...

And yet the FA are perfectly happy to jump on the 'online bandwagon' of Spurs ridicule THE MOMENT he has a bad game in a high profile game.

Well shame on you "The FA", and the @#%&!ry you represent... I'm ashamed to be English right now.

Maybe if you'd have hounded the likes of Barry Bennell when you had the chance, rather than sweeping that under the carpet (as well as COUNTLESS other examples of institutionalised child abuse within your ranks) there may have been a few MORE promising young footballers like Harry Kane available to the National Team.

But as it is, thanks to your corrupt system, you now have a broken generation of young men, SEXUALLY abused at the hands of people YOU employed... and then turned a blind eye to for over 3 decades!

But hey, let's just take the piss out of Harry Kane for having a bad game shall we...? He's the best thing to happen to this Country for a generation... but just like the bent, agenda driven media who can't wait to ridicule those who actually MAKE something of themselves... you choose to go with the popular vote, and join in with the kicking when the baying mob have their man on the floor... shame on you.
The same ignorant baying mob who no doubt want all Muslims and Blacks out of our Country now that Brexit had kicked in!

The FA and it's corrupt hierarchy are a cancer on the English game.

No doubt they're enjoying a Child sacrificing ceremony tonight at the Grand Masters' lodge of Masons... Arsene will be there asap to commence proceedings!

There... and you thought YOU were pissed off? I'm £#%&!ing livid beyond belief, and CLEARLY need someone to blame!

£#%&! this weekend to the hills and back.

Roll on Watford and the final 4 games.

We've got a £#%&!ing point to prove... and I'm £#%&!ed if we're gonna mess this up.

We won't. We know what the implications are...

£#%&! every one of the 91 other clubs whose @#%&!y little smug bandwagon jumping fans apparently seem to revel in our misfortune... hate us do ya? Good! Is it a JEWISH thing?? EVEN BETTER!
Go £#%&! yourselves....

I never thought I'd be quoting Millwall fans... but £#%&! it, maybe "NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE" should be OUR new anthem!

"WE ARE TOTTENHAM...
SUPER TOTTENHAM...
WE ARE TOTTENHAM...
FROM THE LANE!"

...then again, maybe dropping Lloris for Vorm, and not starting Toby was the cause of all this... it probably wasn't the FA's fault we lost...

Apologies for any offence caused.

Roll on Monday week, eh?"

Unread 22-04-2018, 07:19 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Much of that is RAWK-worthy, no higher recommendation.

Unread 22-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
"Y'know.... it's refreshing to know that the FA... the supppsed BASTION of English Football can turn on one of it's shining lights so quickly (and let's face it, there haven't been many recently)

Harry Kane represents everything that is GOOD about the English game... he's young, clean living, an example of "doing things the right way" CAN get you somewhere... rather than shooting up drugs, gambling on games, visiting sex dungeons and paying off Prostitues...

And yet the FA are perfectly happy to jump on the 'online bandwagon' of Spurs ridicule THE MOMENT he has a bad game in a high profile game.

Well shame on you "The FA", and the @#%&!ry you represent... I'm ashamed to be English right now.

Maybe if you'd have hounded the likes of Barry Bennell when you had the chance, rather than sweeping that under the carpet (as well as COUNTLESS other examples of institutionalised child abuse within your ranks) there may have been a few MORE promising young footballers like Harry Kane available to the National Team.

But as it is, thanks to your corrupt system, you now have a broken generation of young men, SEXUALLY abused at the hands of people YOU employed... and then turned a blind eye to for over 3 decades!

But hey, let's just take the piss out of Harry Kane for having a bad game shall we...? He's the best thing to happen to this Country for a generation... but just like the bent, agenda driven media who can't wait to ridicule those who actually MAKE something of themselves... you choose to go with the popular vote, and join in with the kicking when the baying mob have their man on the floor... shame on you.
The same ignorant baying mob who no doubt want all Muslims and Blacks out of our Country now that Brexit had kicked in!

The FA and it's corrupt hierarchy are a cancer on the English game.

No doubt they're enjoying a Child sacrificing ceremony tonight at the Grand Masters' lodge of Masons... Arsene will be there asap to commence proceedings!

There... and you thought YOU were pissed off? I'm £#%&!ing livid beyond belief, and CLEARLY need someone to blame!

£#%&! this weekend to the hills and back.

Roll on Watford and the final 4 games.

We've got a £#%&!ing point to prove... and I'm £#%&!ed if we're gonna mess this up.

We won't. We know what the implications are...

£#%&! every one of the 91 other clubs whose @#%&!y little smug bandwagon jumping fans apparently seem to revel in our misfortune... hate us do ya? Good! Is it a JEWISH thing?? EVEN BETTER!
Go £#%&! yourselves....

I never thought I'd be quoting Millwall fans... but £#%&! it, maybe "NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE" should be OUR new anthem!

"WE ARE TOTTENHAM...
SUPER TOTTENHAM...
WE ARE TOTTENHAM...
FROM THE LANE!"

...then again, maybe dropping Lloris for Vorm, and not starting Toby was the cause of all this... it probably wasn't the FA's fault we lost...

Apologies for any offence caused.

Roll on Monday week, eh?"

Mate, the gif is in the thread you're quoting from.

Clarkie 2.0

Unread 22-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mate, the gif is in the thread you're quoting from.

Clarkie 2.0
:rainierwolfcastlegif:

Unread 22-04-2018, 09:34 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Top sniding
Putin esk.

Unread 22-04-2018, 09:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
quite the opposite. the joy of seeing mou's gameplan going of the window is worth a goal on its own.
Does feel a bit that way tbh.

Unread 23-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
You are all welcome
Armchair should contact their Armchair and organise an inter-forum rumble

Unread 23-04-2018, 05:24 AM
puressence

still buzzing

Unread 23-04-2018, 05:59 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
still buzzing
Did you go to the game pal?

Unread 23-04-2018, 01:23 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
3 mins of post match talking there... really worth my licence fee you robbing @#%&!s
Really? Do people watch these moronic @#%&!s talking %@#$&!s after the game? It's the volume down at the very least for me

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
:rainierwolfcastlegif:
Mmhmm. Extremely meta.

Unread 23-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Sparky***

Unread 23-04-2018, 05:20 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien