United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2017, 12:00 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I don't really give a £#%&! if he headbutted him or not.

His inability to pass it to feet, under a lot of circumstances, i.e. he gives it away or pings it directly into touch, is a £#%&!ing disgrace.

If he could play with his chest he'd be fine, lovely chest skills.

Feet... not so much. Shit first touch, shit at tackling, appalling passer, actually terrible in the air & frankly just an elbowing machine in a shirt.

His very existence depresses me, I don't give a toss if his attitude is bang on or he's a Jose love child, he's £#%&!ing £#%&! at football. Specifically the football United should be playing.

Kill him.
Get off that fence Baron

Unread 28-04-2017, 01:09 PM
92ToBury

If you're going to get sent off then make sure they can't continue either. What a complete £#%&!puffin.

Unread 28-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Chris Quayd

Both redtops claiming his house is up for sale

Unread 28-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Paul Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Both redtops claiming his house is up for sale
It's been up for a while hasn't it? I recall seeing he has a hairdressers in his gaff. In fact here it is...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-sale-12785614

Unread 28-04-2017, 03:05 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I don't really give a £#%&! if he headbutted him or not.

His inability to pass it to feet, under a lot of circumstances, i.e. he gives it away or pings it directly into touch, is a £#%&!ing disgrace.

If he could play with his chest he'd be fine, lovely chest skills.

Feet... not so much. Shit first touch, shit at tackling, appalling passer, actually terrible in the air & frankly just an elbowing machine in a shirt.

His very existence depresses me, I don't give a toss if his attitude is bang on or he's a Jose love child, he's £#%&!ing £#%&! at football. Specifically the football United should be playing.

Kill him.
He's a big £#%&!ing gangly mess. The only thing he contributes is being a nuisance. Might as well suit Vinny Jones up in his Juggernaut outfit and let him charge about the middle of the park.

New United.

Unread 28-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Crumps

What's the betting the @#%&! manages to be injured as long as the transfer window is open?

Moyes' unflushable turd.

Unread 28-04-2017, 03:15 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He's a big £#%&!ing gangly mess. The only thing he contributes is being a nuisance. Might as well suit Vinny Jones up in his Juggernaut outfit and let him charge about the middle of the park.

New United.
yeah that midfield of fletcher pip park was all about ability

wig head has been good in quite a few games this season nqat, first half yesterday he broke up the play very well.

he is not the answer and I do want him to £#%&! off but I think people now don't even watch what he does but rather call him a @#%&! from the off

Unread 28-04-2017, 04:04 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
yeah that midfield of fletcher pip park was all about ability

wig head has been good in quite a few games this season nqat, first half yesterday he broke up the play very well.

he is not the answer and I do want him to £#%&! off but I think people now don't even watch what he does but rather call him a @#%&! from the off
Saves time tbf

Unread 28-04-2017, 07:06 PM
red in cumbria

I see the thread starter managed to spell his name wrong, somehow appropriate tbh.

Unread 28-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I see the thread starter managed to spell his name wrong, somehow appropriate tbh.
I'm dyslexic mate . I've been known to spell my own name wrong .

Unread 28-04-2017, 07:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
What's the betting the @#%&! manages to be injured as long as the transfer window is open?

Moyes' unflushable turd.
Just liquidate him instead.
Closed Thread