United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandred
Now you are having a laugh Union or League both as bent as the ball they play with. Wage capping my arse.
still respectable wages.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:23 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
About 40 actually. Training, gym, meetings, charity/community obligations, away day travel.
I still can't see 40 hours in that.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:45 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
wasn't even that bothered when Saha took the penalty off him against Chelsea. Just shows.
Exactly.

I dont believe this anyway.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
if it keeps him at united who gives a £#%&!
Agree.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
I still can't see 40 hours in that.
Closer to 40 than 9 anyway. And god forbid you get injured. I would expect Neville and Park have been putting in very long, boring, and painful days in rehab.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Closer to 40 than 9 anyway. And god forbid you get injured. I would expect Neville and Park have been putting in very long, boring, and painful days in rehab.
seriously...I'd break 2 legs for 50k a week.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:54 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
no wonder he looks so frickin happy when he scores, i thought it was his love of the club
what a scum bag, goofy @#%&!.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:57 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
What a nice man you are.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
seriously...I'd break 2 legs for 50k a week.
Why go through the pain? You can make a lot more by hitting a ball with a stick.

Unread 21-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Why go through the pain? You can make a lot more by hitting a ball with a stick.

my golf is painful. The club goes further than the ball.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:01 PM
poppy

Do they test for drugs in golf?

If they do, Tiger's got himself a good chemist.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MUFC
who

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Do they test for drugs in golf?

If they do, Tiger's got himself a good chemist.
are you implying that Tiger's on drugs? Why?

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:10 PM
poppy

Quote:
are you implying that Tiger's on drugs? Why?
Well in my opinion he looks like he's bulked up unnaturally over a short space of time.

It's one thing working out and putting on a bit of muscle (Faldo did it for a while) but to completely change your body shape in a relatively short space of time (Michael Johnson and Barry Bonds style) suggests he's on something a bit more naughty than fresh chicken and tuna.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
What a nice man you are.
I think he might have been being sarcastic.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Well in my opinion he looks like he's bulked up unnaturally over a short space of time.

It's one thing working out and putting on a bit of muscle (Faldo did it for a while) but to completely change your body shape in a relatively short space of time (Michael Johnson and Barry Bonds style) suggests he's on something a bit more naughty than fresh chicken and tuna.
how long did it take him to bulk up?

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:15 PM
poppy

Quote:
how long did it take him to bulk up?
No idea but he wasn't that shape around 2001.

Here's an interview saying he's put 30 pounds on over 10 years. That may be so but it's definitely not been at 3 pounds per year. More like 30 pounds over the last 3 or 4 years.

http://www.wearethepostmen.com/2007/...er-woods-body/

Deffo on the sauce.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
No idea but he wasn't that shape around 2001.

Here's an interview saying he's put 30 pounds on over 10 years. That may be so but it's definitely not been at 3 pounds per year. More like 30 pounds over the last 3 or 4 years.

http://www.wearethepostmen.com/2007/...er-woods-body/

Deffo on the sauce.
no chance

30 pounds is easily doable in 3 years.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:22 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Now GS is basic economics - some of these people bleed 60 hour weeks and contribute to maintaining London as a driving economic force. I hardly think they're comparable to Ashley £#%&!ing Cole.
Not the ones I know

Quote:
It's an unhealthy culture, which breeds ego, £#%&!wits, slimey @#%&!s and the worst thing is - no one to idolise.
That's an age thing. You're in your mid 20s right? Frankly, you're too old to be idolizing people! My United idols are all from when I was a kid - Eric, Sparky, Keane, Gigss. I love some of our current players, but not in the way I looked up to Eric or Keane as a young lad. But my little nephew is mad on Ronnie. Always practicing his step overs (£#%&!ing good at it too ), got the shirt...everything. Just like me when I was his age.

Unread 21-11-2007, 07:30 PM
poppy

Quote:
no chance

30 pounds is easily doable in 3 years.

If he carries on at this rate his kecks will start ripping and his skin will go green.
Closed Thread