United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:37 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Looks like VDS is out for Bolton.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=453845&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=Edw in+won't+take+risks&channel=&

Krusty worries me against them, with all the balls in the box they'll launch.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:40 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=453845&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=Edw in+won't+take+risks&channel=&

Krusty worries me against them, with all the balls in the box they'll launch.
Yes, I was hoping he'd be back for this one too. Mind you Edwin isn't exactly the best gather of crosses I've ever seen. A few early goals for us is what we need here.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Yes, I was hoping he'd be back for this one too. Mind you Edwin isn't exactly the best gather of crosses I've ever seen. A few early goals for us is what we need here.
Eddy is positionally sound though which is an area that worries me about Krusty.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:47 PM
dodger

Quote:
Eddy is positionally sound though which is an area that worries me about Krusty.
He worries me generally (krusty). He'll pull off some top saves but isn't reliable and you can say that about keepers from the 4th division. Do we have to sign him or can we just keep it at a years loan?

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He worries me generally (krusty). He'll pull off some top saves but isn't reliable and you can say that about keepers from the 4th division. Do we have to sign him or can we just keep it at a years loan?
I think we have to. Presumably the idea is he'll eventually backup Foster as No.2?

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:53 PM
dodger

Quote:
I think we have to. Presumably the idea is he'll eventually backup Foster as No.2?
He'll have a grim year next season during the VDS- Foster handover.

Unread 13-03-2007, 12:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He'll have a grim year next season during the VDS- Foster handover.
Yup, reserves.

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Looks like VDS was expected to be finished by the end of this season. Bit of a £#%&! up for Nutsack and the end of the line for Tom Heaton most probably. Then again, Foster might bottle it - he wouldn't be the first!

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Red Rum

I always think Rio and Vidic play worse in front of Krusty cos they're nervous cos they know how shite he is

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:44 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Looks like VDS was expected to be finished by the end of this season. Bit of a £#%&! up for Nutsack and the end of the line for Tom Heaton most probably. Then again, Foster might bottle it - he wouldn't be the first!
Bottle is the key for me.

Plenty of goalkeepers since Schmeichel have had talent. Only really VDS and possibly Barthez have had the bottle and personality.

Foster looks a fine prospect but can he handle the big stage.

I really hope he can.

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Red Rum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
and possibly Barthez have had the bottle and personality.

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:56 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rum
Oh come on.

He was good............at first...........

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Gog Coch

There are 4 guys in front of the keeper who dont know which way is up, left or right or how to mark the most obvious best header in the opposition's team.
Gary is usually motormouthing with somebody and last the plot, the rest are like f'n goldfish.

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
There are 4 guys in front of the keeper who dont know which way is up, left or right or how to mark the most obvious best header in the opposition's team.
Gary is usually motormouthing with somebody and last the plot, the rest are like f'n goldfish.
Best defence in the Premiership. As I've said before,you should probably watch the games before spouting £#%&!ing nonsense like this you senile old @#%&!.

Unread 13-03-2007, 01:59 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Oh come on.

He was good............at first...........
So was Jim Leighton...

Unread 13-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Whalefish

Pole is a good shot stopper and for the most part his handling is ok. Garbage on crosses though and his kicking is £#%&!. But, as the cliche goes, he's still young.

We'll still need 2 decent keepers when VDS leaves next Summer (08). He'd be ok as a number two, fingers crossed Foster makes it as the number one.

Unread 13-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Rhodzy

Foster will be our number 1, i'm 99.9% sure of it, hes a tremendous keeper, he been the best in the league this season.

Unread 13-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Best defence in the Premiership. As I've said before,you should probably watch the games before spouting £#%&!ing nonsense like this you senile old @#%&!.

will that be your entry into this years fathers day card, bedders?

Unread 13-03-2007, 02:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

will that be your entry into this years fathers day card, bedders?
Fathers day letter bomb actually.

Unread 13-03-2007, 02:43 PM
borsuk

Default kuszczak seems a convenient whipping boy

but i don't have a problem with him, tbh. he's made, what, one serious error so far? and already quite a number of superb stops. doesn't seem like we're getting a particularly balanced view here.
Closed Thread