Unread 14-05-2007, 08:30 PM
jem

Default he's got it all?

I.... um....

Unread 15-05-2007, 09:18 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
deco is superb. up there with scholes, imo.
Yep, crucial to their midfield retaining possession. He's been quite lazy this season, which shows as Barca are very easily over run in midfield. Getting him in, in place of that useless fat bastard would be an excellent move by Chelsea. It could actually see a return to Chelsea playing 3 in the middle - Deco and Essien running the midfield, with ballack breaking forward. Would make them a much bigger threat going forward.

Can't see why Barca would want lampard. Not a great passer of the ball and very poor technically. His first touch and overall vision aren't very good imo. Decent shot on him, but he'll need more then that to be a success at the Camp Nou.

Unread 15-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Zorg

Deco is a good player in leagues where no-one tackles. In England he'll be £#%&!ed, and will spend 99% of his time pretending he's been shot in the face. He's a cheating little @#%&! and everyone will hate him within a month.

Unread 15-05-2007, 09:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Deco is a good player in leagues where no-one tackles. In England he'll be £#%&!ed, and will spend 99% of his time pretending he's been shot in the face. He's a cheating little @#%&! and everyone will hate him within a month.
i will love him

Unread 15-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
is lampard really that good?
He will get found out in La Liga

Unread 15-05-2007, 10:46 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He's been quite lazy this season
Well that's an attribute you'd always want in a midfielder.

Unread 15-05-2007, 10:51 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Well that's an attribute you'd always want in a midfielder.

In his last 3 seasons, he was fantastic. However, he's not the only one to take things easily this year at Barca. Just look at that awful performance they put in against the dippers at home. Appalling.

Unread 15-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Stickman

Default Deco splits opinion unbelievably

Im in the 'Love him' camp as opposed to the 'hate' one however.

And yes he does remind me of Scholes, lots. (except hes a far bigger bastard for theatrics.)

Unread 15-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Zorg

This is why he's a @#%&!. It's not the dive itself, but watch the replays - he's literally screaming in 'agony' one second, and literally one second later the scream drops from his face and he's running after John Terry. I hate him and hope he breaks both legs in a freak training ground incident.

[YOUTUBE]tNZ9-KZ7pNo[/YOUTUBE]

Unread 15-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Stickman

Onr really redeeming quality I suppose to compensate a bit for his play acting...

Hes a nasty little bastard on the park when the tackles start flying.

He tried to mame Essien before he put the ball in for the Chelsea equaliser and his tackle on the Dutch player at the Euros was a genuine laugh out loud moment too.
Closed Thread