United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2007, 05:56 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default Chelsea and Barca at Loggerheads

Just heard from journo who I know that Fat F£#%&! wants to go to Barca and Barca want him. The problem is that what is going the other way is tricky, Chelsea are pushing for cash plus Deco (an old Mourinho favourite) but Barca want to do a straight swap and Barca reckon they have a strong position as F£#%&! can buy his own contract our this summer for not a lot of money at all.

Could be a load of old tosh and nowt could come of it but it is an interesting rumour so i thought I would share it with you lovely people. No need to thank me.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Cantona's collar

I hope its true because Deco is shite, Fat F£#%&! isn't much better but at least he knows English football whereas Deco would probably take a season to settle in.

Good news for us

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:35 PM
tatty

I think it would be a bad move for us.

fatboy knocks their team formation out of joint and my concern would be them reverting to a more conventional formation with 2 wingers and mikel/essien in the middle if he left for barca.

I think they'd be far more effective with that formation.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

fatboy knocks their team formation out of joint and my concern would be them reverting to a more conventional formation with 2 wingers and mikel/essien in the middle if he left for barca.

they would still have to shoehorn ballack in.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:37 PM
puressence

deco is a top player

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

They have to lever Ballack in there also so wingers are out of the question i hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Beat me to it.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:38 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Do you think so?

I reckon both Ballack and Shevchenko have strengthened Maureens hand when it comes to team selection and I don't expect either of them to feature regularly next season in the meaningful games.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:39 PM
tatty

I mean their poor performances have strengthened maureens hold.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:41 PM
johnfuego

Deco is a great player.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Fatboy Shrek

If they get Deco in i think they could very well go 4-4-2 with Deco and Essien as a midfield two. That'd be very dangerous if they brought in 1 wideman and a decent striker too.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:43 PM
elhombre

is lampard really that good?

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
deco is a top player
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfuego
Deco is a great player.
He's a whinging little shit house that performs when he can be arsed, the rent boys are welcome to him.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Lok

So Barca are getting rid of Deco, Ronaldinho and Eto'o? Don't buy it myself. Lampard wouldn't do much over there, he's comfortable and Chelsea and he doesn't strike me as the over-ambitious type.

Unread 14-05-2007, 06:59 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
he's comfortable and Chelsea and he doesn't strike me as the over-ambitious type.
His missus is Spanish and to be honest if you had a choice of any city in the world Barcelona has got to be right there at the top.

Unread 14-05-2007, 07:51 PM
borsuk

deco is superb. up there with scholes, imo.

Unread 14-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Enjoying Insanity

I think Lampard is rated on the continent because of coming runner up in the European Player of the Year awards. We all know he's shite because we see his shoot on sight play each week.

Chelsea will be a better team for getting rid of that useless @#%&!.

Unread 14-05-2007, 08:01 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

cole - ballack - essien - robben
------ deco ------------------
--------------- drogba -------

looks very dangerous. tbf they should be playing that anyway with lampard in for deco.

Unread 14-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Billy Baroo

deco is £#%&!ing brilliant

everything has gone through him for porto, barca and portugal over the past 4-5 years and all those sides have been very successful as a consequence

Unread 14-05-2007, 08:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
deco is a top player

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfuego
Deco is a great player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
deco is superb. up there with scholes, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
deco is £#%&!ing brilliant

Unread 14-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

wind your neck in, bug eyes

he's got it all
Closed Thread